Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

Helena Bears-a-Bruin!
Macclesfield, UK

011.jpg007.jpgA buyer asked me to make her a teeny cat and Lil' Paul is the result. He's not as cute as I would have liked...actually, according to my hubby he's not that cute at all!  bear_cry But he is my very first puddy tat, so therefore a prototype with plenty of room for improvement....  bear_tongue

Lil' Paul stands just 2.75" tall, has glass eyes and feels quite weighty due to the addition of steel shot.

I'm soooo unsure about this little one. I've told my buyer that she is not committed to buy, but I'm hoping she'll like him just enough...!!!

pandamac 'EmBears
Northern New York State
Website

I think she is cute, for a cat (not my favorite animal) I would get her for someone who likes cats.......
Ellen

Helena Bears-a-Bruin!
Macclesfield, UK

cat.jpgThankyou Ellen!

My buyer has written to say she'd love to adopt him - yay! She thinks he looks a lot like her own cat, which I'll include a photo of....it's this photo I was trying to work to. What do you think???

Pipa UK

Helena i think you did a great job on your cat !!  and he does look like her cat !!  :hug:

bearsbybeesley bears by beesley TM
Tofield Alberta Canada

That is truly the sweetiest little kitty! I adore cats and I would love this one. You have done a fantastic job on the cutie!

Many Hugs Louise

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Oh boy, I AM a huge cat fan . . . let me have your kitty - I love that tiny little one!  You did an outstanding job on your first cat . . . as far as I'm concerned, you're right up there with Karen Lyons, except on a much smaller scale!

psichick78 Flying Fur Studios
Calgary, Alberta, Canada

I'm trying to figure out what's not perfect..............
Nope, can't find anything. Awsome little face!!!!!!!

Bonnie Mountain Dreamer Bears
wooly woods of Missouri, USA

I think you did a wonderful job on the little fellow! Very cute! bear_thumb

:clap:  :clap:  :clap:

starlite Starlite Bears
Renfrew,Scotland

Ooooo
Pretty pretty puddy tat bear_wub  bear_wub
This is just the kind of cat I love - no feeding no litter tray just cuddles and sweetness. (Sorry cat lovers - I adore animals but am not really clever enough to take care of one :redface: )
It takes me all of my time to 'feed' my bears bear_grin  bear_grin
Well done Helena - another super dooper baby animal !! :dance:  :clap:  :dance:  :clap:  :dance:  :clap:
:hug:
Anne

WildThyme Wild Thyme Originals
Hudson, Ohio

Helena!  I'm with Heather... since you were so unsure about this little meowser, I took at good hard critical look at him to figure out what might be "rubbing you the wrong way."  I can't find a thing either!  He's just wonderful! 

You are really so talented, designing these fantastic little critters.
Beary truly yours,
Kim Basta
Wild Thyme Originals

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

I really like this little putter tat!  I am not a cat person either but I would collect a stuffed one if it looked like this little cutie!  Well done! I really love the nose!  bear_wub

Helena Bears-a-Bruin!
Macclesfield, UK

Thanks for all the lovely comments! I'm blushing....  :redface:

I think it was just a long hard 'birth' bear_tongue . Hubby took another look at him last night, and said 'well, what do I know anyway?!'. LOL. I think we all see different things in our bears and critters.

:hug:

Terrie Terries Bears
Sherwood Park, Alberta, Canada

Helena, he is adorable!!!!! I don't see any thing wrong with him either, he is sooo cute and so tiny! bear_wub  bear_wub

newbearland Christchurch, New Zealand

100% gorgeous!  Love him!

Dilu Posts: 8,574

Helena,

The only time in my life I have been catless was in boarding school, and even then I left stuff out for the cats. 

So having spent the better part of 53 years with cats I think he is beautiful and especially so because of his minikiti size.  I love his eyes, even though they aren't the same cat-type eyes were used to....what I love is that the realitive largness and roundness makes him look so innocent ( yeah right, we're onto you Mr.) But he looks so sweet and innocent.

It looks like a Sassy smokey is it?  I like the way you tied his nose color into to the seam color.

I keep flipping back to look at him.  I wish that I had been your buyer.  I really like him.  You did an outstanding job.

I hope you continue to make little kitties, you have a great design there.

dilu

plushkinbear BEAR ME SHOOTKA
Vladivostok, RUSSIA

Helena, your kitten is sooo cute!!

If I were a buyer I would buy her for sure!!!  bear_tongue

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

Helena, the wee puttytat is just irrisistible!!!!!!!!!!!! I soooooo admire your tiny teeny creations. bear_flower

Matilda

rufnut Rufnut Teddy's
Victoria Australia

Helena, what a gorgeous Cat. Well done.   Love the fabrics, are they Sassy? :clap:

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

Helena, your Pussycat is darling and how lucky  his new owner is to have such a sweet little pussy.

Board footer