Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

Acipenser Bine-Teddies
Stockholm

Kamekosmall.jpgI wanted to show you my latest creation of an anime style crochet mini bear. Her name is Kameko and she was a gift in a secret swap. I had to wait until her new mom had opened the package (which she did a few days early  bear_whistle )

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

OOOOOooooohhhhhh! she's gorgeous. She's so tiny. bear_flower arent you the lucky one. bear_smile

plushkinbear BEAR ME SHOOTKA
Vladivostok, RUSSIA

OM Goodness!!!!
SOO cute!!

Sabine, wow... that's the cuttest anime I ever saw!! Lucky you!! bear_thumb  bear_wub  :dance:

Julia
How small is he?

Acipenser Bine-Teddies
Stockholm

Um, I think I may have said it wrong. I made the bear and gave it to someone in a swap. It was my gift to her.

:redface: :redface:  :redface:

Julia, she is 6.5 cm short (standing)

Vladivostok, RUSSIA

SABINE??!!! What a treasure you gave away!!!! You have to make MOREEEEE! bear_laugh

VEry nice!!

Vladivostok, RUSSIA

And who is that LUCKY person, I wonder??!! :hug:

Julia bear_laugh  bear_flower  bear_thumb

Dilu Posts: 8,574

Sabine, I am quite impressed-very sweet

dilu

Acipenser Bine-Teddies
Stockholm

Thank you guys! The lucky person is Shannon Lueskow, herself an impressive crochet artist. I don't think she is on this board.
I will make more of course. I have made two anime bears before this one, but the first was not my pattern and the second, well, let's say he is a matter of taste.  bear_grin

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

Sabine, I just love knitted and crochet bears. She is wonderful and I know her new mom will treasure her! bear_wub  bear_wub   You need to make more of these...hint hint hint hint.....

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Oh definitely . . . you do need to make more!  This little bitty one is adorable - outstanding!

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

Very sweet and so lucky to get your new secret swap Bear.

rufnut Rufnut Teddy's
Victoria Australia

Well done Sabine.
Kameko is so cute. :clap:

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

HOW ADORABLE!!  bear_wub I cant believe how you gals can crochet/knit bears! I cant even knit a scarf! LOL  Very neat!

Board footer