Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

edmondnutmeg Padfield bears
Derbyshire
Website

I've been away for a couple of weeks visiting my Mum in Spain who is recovering from surgery (who is doing great btw). It takes me a while to catch up on everything I have missed without having any internet/smart phone when I'm gone. In the meantime here is a bear I finished before I went. I miss my Mum bear_cry but am glad to be back to the bears  bear_original
1404476753_mr_ringtinkle_029.jpg
1404476806_mr_ringtinkle_010.jpg
Mr Henry Ringtinkle is a very tradional bear who has a great penchant for travel. He first embarked on a 'grande tour' of Europe as a giddy foolhardy young bear hardly out of short trousers. Taking in the classic antiquity of Italy and Greece he quickly discovered a passion for exploring foreign cultures and distant lands. He was presumed lost and dead on several occasions. Once on a trip up the Amazon but was luckily found by a local tribes man collecting honey and surviving well. Most of his adventures are behind him now as he 'officially' retired from the more dangerous part of the world after a near death experience with a giant Squid but that doesn't stop him wandering off at the drop of a hat. So if you hear a distant tinkle don't be surprised to see it coming from a bear enjoying a day out.
Thank you for looking bear_flower

peterbear Boechout, Antwerp

Glad to hear you are back and that your mum is doing fine, Michelle!  :teddybear:
Mr. Henry Ringtinkle certainly is a vey fine fellow and you can tell by his paws that he has travelled a lot.  ;)
Nevertheless he hasn't lost any of his beauty and his charm; and I wouldn't mind hearing his tinkle near my house.  bear_wub  bear_wub

Copi Khatz Creations Copi Khatz Creations
Worcester

bear_wub Michelle, he is gorgeous!! Good to hear that your mum is making a speedy recovery.  bear_original  bear_flower

edmondnutmeg Padfield bears
Derbyshire
Website

Thank you for all your kind words it is good to be back  bear_flower
michelle

tcfolk TC Folk Originals
Tempe, AZ

What a wonderful bear!  Great story!   bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

valewoodbears Valewood Bears
Yorkshire
Website

Love him Michelle, what a lovely name he has too.  Glad to hear your Mum is ok.

Hugs
Pauline x

Board footer