Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca
Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb

edmondnutmeg Padfield bears
Derbyshire
Website

Hi all I've been on holiday for a couple of weeks and now my Mum is staying with me for the week so finding time to have a good look at TT is proving nigh on impossible but I am looking forward to spending an hour or so with a nice cup of tea catching up on your latest creations next week.
Here is a bunny I made last month that I am hoping to list on bearpile later today......
1411027825_bob_parkin_067.jpg
1411027067_bob_parkin_095.jpg
Joe Conkers as his name suggests is bonkers about conkers! He has gained quite a reputation and has a mighty fine collection. ‘I’m not letting these out of my sight the competition would love to get their hands my best conkers. One is even a 234-er’ he tells me puffing his little chest out with pride. ‘It’s down to a careful preparation of your nut’ he tells me and twitches his nose with a conspiratorial nod ‘and a clean swing action, after all good ones don’t just grow on trees you know’.
Hope you like him
michellex

peterbear Boechout, Antwerp

I love him, Michelle: he looks like he is very serious about his conkers. bear_smile
I also love the cushions on his feet and his beautiful jumper: it makes me feel all "autumny".  bear_wub

dangerbears Dangerbears
Wisconsin
Website

I agree--He's the very em-bunny-ment of autumn!  bear_original

Becky

tcfolk TC Folk Originals
Tempe, AZ

Superb job, Michelle!!!!  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

Copi Khatz Creations Copi Khatz Creations
Worcester

This guy is so awesome! I love him! bear_wub He has a great head shape for a little bunny.  bear_original
Claire.

edmondnutmeg Padfield bears
Derbyshire
Website

bear_flower Thank you Peter, Becky, Thelma, and Claire! I had already started this rabbit and then when I came home with a pocket full of conkers it all suddenly seemed so come together. I am terrible for bringing home Conkers (pine cones, bits of twig, acorn cups etc' etc' bear_rolleyes ) I just wish I could find a way to keep them looking as marvellous as when they are fresh out of the shell. Autumn is a very beautiful time of year  bear_wub
michelle

GrammiesAtticBears Posts: 19

He is adorable  bear_wub  love his feet!

Board footer