Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb
Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn

DebbieD Posts: 3,540

Sprinkle-of-Laughter.JPGThis little fellow has actually gone to live with a friend in Edinburgh.  He's all of 9 inches tall, fully jointed, and made from blue mist muskrat.  "Giggle" has all ready stolen Alison's heart, and she's never without him  bear_wub

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Giggle is adorable . . . no wonder he stole Alison's heart!

Jennskains Posts: 2,203

He is a little casanova! bear_wub

Delartful Bears Delartful Bears
Australia

What a sweet little face!!
Danni

starlite Starlite Bears
Renfrew,Scotland

Wow!!
He is soo soo cute  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:
Lovely little bear bear_flower  bear_flower 
:hug: Anne

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

Giggle is such a sweet little bear and how neat that  Alison has a new Bear!

DebbieD Posts: 3,540

:hug: Thanks for your kind replies!!   :hug: This is my first time really showcasing any of my work....I'm really kind of bashful, though I don't know why ...  bear_grin

Oh, the picture doesn't show it very well, but "Giggle" has a sweet single purple flower that's draped over his arm.  It looks like he's presenting the flower.  Alison said when she was stressing, he would drop the flower right in front of her ... making her take a breather.  He really has been a lifesaver, as the day he arrived, her horse went into the hospital with a stomach impaction.   bear_cry   Its been pins n needles for days, but Merlin is finally clearing up and looks like he may be released before long.  Giggle's been a real help for Alison, someone soft n fuzzy to cling to for the past week....  Aren't bears wonderful?

Bonnie Mountain Dreamer Bears
wooly woods of Missouri, USA

I don't know why your bashful about showing you work either Deb, it's great! Giggle is sooo cute bear_wub  and cuddly looking and obviously a great comfort to his new mom. What more could you ask of a bear?
:clap:  :clap:  :clap:
Great job Deb.

Hugs, :hug:

Board footer