Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes
Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca

edmondnutmeg Padfield bears
Derbyshire
Website

Haven't posted anything for ages as my life is going through one of those super hectic periods of good and bad and am so behind with everything  bear_wacko Anyway I finally managed to finish these two 7"/18cm mice.
1415986429_two_french_mice_052.jpg
1415986496_two_french_mice_044.jpg

Pierre Mimolette and Marcel Tomme are two French sailor mice. They met on board ship as stowaways and quickly became great friends. At first they thought they were both suffering from sea sickness. But as it turned out not even mice like to eat ships biscuits and as soon as Marcel discovered the Captains secret supply of Almond Tuiles their life at sea became a whole lot better. ‘We have certainly sailed the globe’ says Marcel ‘and you know what sailors are like a cheese in every port’ he added with a wink.
Thank you for looking  bear_flower

rikkisbears NSW Australia

Oh, so sweet.

peterbear Boechout, Antwerp

They are just wonderful, Michelle.  There faces are so adorable and I love their bright sailor clothes.  What an amazing couple!  bear_wub  bear_wub
If they weren't already reserved....  bear_whistle

Maria Bjornungar.se
Website

I love them! bear_wub  bear_wub

edmondnutmeg Padfield bears
Derbyshire
Website

Thank you Sarah J, Rikki, Peter, Pink and Maria  bear_flower I am so pleased that they found a home together as I was worried that I might have to split them up  bear_shocked but thank goodness for kindly collectors  bear_original

tcfolk TC Folk Originals
Tempe, AZ

these are the cutest little mice with a lovely story!  Very unique noses!  bear_thumb

Board footer