Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn
No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

edmondnutmeg Padfield bears
Derbyshire
Website

Denberry is a big 56cm/22" traditional ted. I didn't intend for him to be so large but you know how it can be when the fur arrived it was so wonderful and it just sort of happened....... I filled him with a mix of super lux poly fill and 'tender touch' jelly pellets which makes him sooo cuddly he has to be my best hugger so far bear_original
1418542531_digby_pudding_068.jpg
Oh my I can’t tell you what a cuddly fellow big Den’ is! He makes no apologies for his huge appetite ‘Hey it’s a bears job to eat a lot of chocolate’ he tells me ‘it’s what makes our fur so soft and puts us in a blissfully good mood. Grumpy bears are seriously deficient in sugar and are probably in desperate need of some cake. I didn’t get this big and huggly eating celery and lettuce leaves’. ‘Well you can’t argue with that’ I think, then go find out the posh box of chocolates hidden at the back of the cupboard. ‘You have truffles!’ his eyes light up excitedly ‘are they hazelnut? ‘He shifts a little closer ‘they are my favourites’ he smiles in delight.
Thank you for looking
michelle

Sarah J Sara J No Kuma Sarah J Bear
Gold Coast, QLD
Website

I Love Him!! His Fur Is Gorgeous And I Love His Paws! bear_wub  bear_thumb

peterbear Boechout, Antwerp

No wonder he is so big: all that chocolate!  bear_smile
A bear after my heart: I love chocolate too, I love big bears and I love to cuddle.  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub
P.S. I also love the leather paw pads.  bear_thumb

Jenbee Barnetby Bears
England
Website

He is lovely! What a sweet fellow  bear_wub

Conni Germany

He is so big! I love him!!! bear_wub  bear_wub

edmondnutmeg Padfield bears
Derbyshire
Website

Thank you Sarah J, Peter, Pink, Jen and Conni  bear_flower
bear_grin Peter Humm they always say people are like their pets I think this may also be true about bear makers and collectors bear_whistle
michelle x

koonienett Lüdinghausen
Website

Bravo Michelle. Denberry is a specially charakter. bear_thumb

EJ Netcong, New Jersey

Love, love, love this teddy.....

I believe I was seriously deficient in sugar and most definitely in desperate need of some cake....until about five minutes ago.    Now I am in a blissfully good mood, too!  Who knew that was the secret?????  Thanks for the advice, Denberry!  I will keep it in mind....or does this apply only to teddy bears....uh-oh..... bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

Board footer