Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca
Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb

edmondnutmeg Padfield bears
Derbyshire
Website

Hello every one! Gosh I logged in today to try and have a catch up and boy I have missed a lot bear_shocked We have had a difficult Christmas and new year with a family bereavement and a few other things has interrupted my bear making routine and only just got back(ish) to normal last week. So I'm sorry for missing any of your posts but hopefully I am back on the case   bear_thumb You probably hadn't even noticed that I was missing  bear_grin Great to be back to the fluff and look forward to seeing your new creations and bear pics'
michelle

peterbear Boechout, Antwerp

Hi Michelle,

I am sorry to hear about your family bereavement and your less-than-jolly Christmas.   :(
However I did miss you and it's great to have you back; so I hope that we will soon get to see some new marvelous creations from your hand!  bear_smile

Francesca KALEideaSCOPE
Rheinfelden
Website

Welcome back to TT Michelle!! I hope your problems are in the past now!  bear_flower

Boogaloo Bears Boogaloo Bears
united kingdom

Welcome back and sorry to hear you have not had a good time lately bear_shocked

We will all be sending lots of hugs your way  bear_wub

Lisa  xx

tcfolk TC Folk Originals
Tempe, AZ

Of course we missed you!  Sorry to hear about your difficult Christmas.  Glad to have you back.   bear_wub  tc

Crown Critters Crown Critters
Dallas, Texas
Website

Welcome back Michelle! Sorry to hear about your family bereavement. Wishing you a wonderful rest of 2015 filled with joy and all that is wonderful!  bear_flower

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

I'm sorry you and your family had a sad Christmas, Michelle, and hope you are feeling better.  Welcome back!

customteddys Custom Teddys
Juneau, Alaska

I am happy you are back, Michelle. I also have had a very rough time of it in 2014, and I look forward to healing through creating, as I know you will, too. Hugs, hugs, hugs.

edmondnutmeg Padfield bears
Derbyshire
Website

bear_flower Thank you all for your kind words you are such lovely people  bear_wub
It is good to see you back too Vicki I'm sorry to hear that you have been having a horrible year. I so hope that 2015 is better for you it sounds like you deserve a good one. Hugs hugs x I had noticed that you hadn't been too active on here last year but is nice to know that our beary friends are here when we return to the fold.
michellex

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

And welcome back to you, too, Vicki.  Hopefully, this year will be more enjoyable.

customteddys Custom Teddys
Juneau, Alaska

I just love you guys bear_wub

Board footer