Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

Plum Cottage Bears Plum Cottage Bears
Long Beach, CA

Plum Cottage Bears Cute Animal Ambassador

bear_flower  bear_wub  bear_flower  bear_wub  bear_flower  bear_wub  bear_flower  bear_wub

1426034821_5kittens.jpg

peterbear Boechout, Antwerp

"I'm the cutest; no I am; no I am way cuter than him, ...."  bear_laugh  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

Mazulisnifs Posts: 60

aww lovely cats  bear_original

EJ Netcong, New Jersey

you know, i had a very hard time counting how many kittens are in this group (it's my age, sobs).  I see five faces, and at first i thought maybe the ginger kitten had his arms around another kitten whose face was hiding???? But now i see that ginger kitten's arm is on leftmost kitten's back who is stretched all the away across the basket.  Phew!  I glad I solved that mystery for myself. 

They are definitely professional cuddlers!

peterbear Boechout, Antwerp
EJ wrote:

you know, i had a very hard time counting how many kittens are in this group (it's my age, sobs).  I see five faces, and at first i thought maybe the ginger kitten had his arms around another kitten whose face was hiding???? But now i see that ginger kitten's arm is on leftmost kitten's back who is stretched all the away across the basket.  Phew!  I glad I solved that mystery for myself. 

They are definitely professional cuddlers!

I had exactly the same problem, Esther; and in my case, I'm sure it's my age...  bear_wacko

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

A big basket full of adorableness!

Trey55 Posts: 2

Even it’s a known fact that cats are considered to be among best option for pets. There are so many best kitten breeds I have seen at http://www.ranker.com/list/cutest-kitte … ittypurr33 which look really adorable and are equally wise. I so want to have a pet but I don’t think I can keep one.

Love4Bears Illinois

It's a Cat Lady starter kit!!  bear_laugh  bear_tongue  bear_wub

Board footer