Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

Christina Posts: 978
Website

Please meet Pascha, my Mandrill.
His shoulder height is 12.6 inches (32 cm) . The face is needle-felted; the teeth are made from fimo.
He was fun to make, I hope you like him.

dangerbears Dangerbears
Wisconsin
Website

First, Christina, wow! What a project! And now I must ask - why a mandrill?  bear_original

Becky

Website

I know, there's nothing cute about them. bear_whistle But the male Mandrill is the most colorful mammal. Since I started with needle-felted faces, I thought a Mandrill would be an interesting project. bear_original

dangerbears Dangerbears
Wisconsin
Website

Interesting indeed, and quite the needle-felting challenge (I imagine) with those brows, separate patches of colors on the face, and ridges on the muzzle. (I see that he has a colorful rear-end as well!)  bear_original

Becky

customteddys Custom Teddys
Juneau, Alaska

He looks quite fierce! I hope he behaved himself during the creative process. Amazing!

Crown Critters Crown Critters
Dallas, Texas
Website
edmondnutmeg Padfield bears
Derbyshire
Website

What a wonderful job that needle felting has really brought his face to life well done! The teeth are also amazing and I really like the way your have done his ears you should be very proud bear_thumb

Website

Thank you all very much; it means a lot!   bear_original

Board footer