Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

Churton M Posts: 43

This is George; he is my third bear which I have made from some lovely golden wool fur, he has felt paw pads and has cotter pin joints in his legs, arms and neck. I've been reading lots of interesting stuff in the library and am going to try out different things for my next bear.

student bearmaker Northern Ireland

Gorgeous George bear_wub .
I can't believe he's only your 3rd bear.You've created such a sweet gentle expression.
Look forward to seeing more of your lovely bears.

dangerbears Dangerbears
Wisconsin
Website

Lovely boy  bear_original

Becky

Churton M Posts: 43

Thank you Becky & Renee
I have tried all sorts of crafts and creative stuff since I was a child when my nan got me hooked on knitting, crochet and cross stitch. I've always loved making stuff but never really got that feeling of 'this is my thing'. But since making my first bear last year for my daughter I have been completely addicted to wanting to make more and felt like 'this is my thing'! I quite literally cant stop thinking about when can I fit in making another and have ideas running through my head at night lol.
Karen x

dangerbears Dangerbears
Wisconsin
Website

Ah... You're hooked, Karen. Glad to know another like-minded person.  bear_happy

Becky

Board footer