Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes
Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca

peterbear Boechout, Antwerp

Hi everyone,

Christmas and the end of the year are approaching quickly and I was wondering if any of the TT members are interested in taking part in a Christmas card swap this year?

The rules are the same as every year: we draw up a list of all participants and you send Christmas cards (by mail, no e-cards) to the five people that are below your name on the list.   Of course you can send cards to everyone on the list as well. 
If you like getting traditional Christmas cards and hanging them above the chimney, then you won't be disappointed. bear_thumb

If there are enough candidates (send me a PM please), then I propose to draw up the final list by the end of November.

Big Hugs, bear_flower
Peter & the bears

EJ Netcong, New Jersey

of course, I'm interested!  Will pm you.

BFB-Lyn Brimbin Forest Bears
NSW, Australia
Website

bear_grin Count me in Peter and I will PM you too  bear_grin

koonienett Lüdinghausen
Website

I am interested - should the card be send as codicil (I am not shure, if this is the right word) or in the text area?
Can you please show me an example.

Kornelia,
We send each other traditional Christmas cards by MAIL.  (Deutsche Post for you   bear_happy ).
That is why I draw up a list with addresses of the members who want to participate.   At the end of the month I will send the list to all the members, so they have the correct addresses to send their cards. 
Here are some of the cards I got last year (together with my lovely big furry friend Morgan).  bear_flower
Does this answer your question?

koonienett Lüdinghausen
Website

Sorry Peter - I was a bit confused - when I read mail I thought E-mail. We often use the word Mail instead of E-mail. Now I understand.
I want to take part in a Christmas Card swap.

THERE IS STILL TIME TO TAKE PART IN THE CHRISTMAS CARD SWAP !    bear_thumb

BeeBears BeeBears
Guben
Website

I wpuld like to take part as well Peter...PM is on its way

Sabine

Thank you all!  bear_thumb

Board footer