Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb
Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn

peterbear Boechout, Antwerp

My first two cards arrived: thank you Pink and Lyn!   bear_thumb
Yes, Lyn, great minds think alike.  bear_tongue   Catherine Young was one of the first "teddy bear" people I met; she lives on the other side of the town and I visited her a few times to adopt her bears.  She is concentrating now on her graphic work and doesn't make many bears anymore.  But her illustrations are beautiful and she is a wonderful lady.  bear_flower

dangerbears Dangerbears
Wisconsin
Website

Awww... So nice of you to share these with us.   bear_wub

Becky

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Love the card swap . . .  even though I've not participated in the last couple of years.  The older I get, the less I'm able to get accomplished, it seems, but I do enjoy seeing that some of our members still are involved.  To all the members of Teddy Talk . . . may you have a meaningful and peaceful, but joyful holiday season - plus a new year brimming with activities and events that fulfill you .

BFB-Lyn Brimbin Forest Bears
NSW, Australia
Website

bear_grin The very same to you SueAnn and everyone else on TT  bear_flower  bear_grin

peterbear Boechout, Antwerp

Three more cards arrived!    bear_original
Thank you Esther, Sabine & Kornelia.  bear_flower

Kornelia, I love the recipe you included and the aspirin (I think a whole box will be needed bear_wacko ). 
Maybe I will try it out at Christmas, but I don't know if my family will appreciate it.  bear_laugh

BFB-Lyn Brimbin Forest Bears
NSW, Australia
Website

bear_grin The cards that have arrived and a big thank you to Peter, Pink, Esther, Sabine and Kornelia bear_grin

koonienett Lüdinghausen
Website

All cards arrived - thank you all bear_flower . I'll open them on Decembre 24th.

Peter - I wish you good succeed. a064.gif

EJ Netcong, New Jersey

Big hugs for the Christmas Cards!  Thank you Peter, Lyn, Pink, Sabine and Kornelia....(and yes, Kornelia, I'll be trying that Christmas cake recipe!   Looks yummmy!!!!!!!!!!
(Photobombing provided by Winston!)

dangerbears Dangerbears
Wisconsin
Website

Winston... bear_wub It looks as if he's enjoying the cards, too!

Becky

BeeBears BeeBears
Guben
Website

Now I can share my christmas cards with you as well.
Thanks Peter,Pink,EJ,Lyn and Kornelia.
I really enjoyed the card swap.
Oh by the way- have a closer looka at your cards.Some of them have 24 little windows to open.
EJ already opend hers :-)

Sabine

koonienett Lüdinghausen
Website

Here are my Christmas Cards

christmascarduv1pro6tks.jpg

four of my cards - thank you Esther and teddies, Biene, Lyn and Pink & P. bear_grin

christmascard4iudc5efm9.jpg

the fith card I have to enlarge, because it is designed by the sender - thank you Peter, of course I'll hug all my bears

Board footer