Christina Posts: 978
Website

Nice to meet you  bear_grin  bear_wub

EJ Netcong, New Jersey
peterbear Boechout, Antwerp
Us Bears Pennsylvania
Christina wrote:

Nice to meet you  bear_grin  :love:
phpThumb.php?src=%2Fmembers%2F3886%2F3886-545175-H6MPVHwy.jpg&w=800&h=800&hash=282133aeffd9d22e93fd421becb2529b

Down, down, baby
    Down, down the roller coaster
    Sweet, sweet, baby
    I’ll never let you go
    Shimmy, Shimmy cocoa pop
    Shimmy, Shimmy pow
    Shimmy, Shimmy cocoa pop
    Shimmy, Shimmy pow

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Thanks, Christina, for adding a Tuesday cute animal.  I'm totally confused, though.  I had put up a Tues. cute animal . . . The Australian cat (kangaroo unrolling toilet tissue) and now it has disappeared.  It even had a response from EJ (?) - captioned 'a cat thinking it was a kangaroo'.  Quy, could you solve the mystery?  Anyway, appreciate your subbing for me, Christina.

peterbear Boechout, Antwerp
SueAnn wrote:

Thanks, Christina, for adding a Tuesday cute animal.  I'm totally confused, though.  I had put up a Tues. cute animal . . . The Australian cat (kangaroo unrolling toilet tissue) and now it has disappeared.  It even had a response from EJ (?) - captioned 'a cat thinking it was a kangaroo'.  Quy, could you solve the mystery?  Anyway, appreciate your subbing for me, Christina.

Hi SueAnn, your Tuesday cute animal post is in the "collector's corner" section.  Could it be that you were having a 'senior' moment when you posted it... bear_whistle bear_whistle bear_whistle

EJ Netcong, New Jersey

SueAnn,

and i posted to it, because who could resist two cute animal pictures i one day?

BFB-Lyn Brimbin Forest Bears
NSW, Australia
Website
SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

peterbear wrote:
SueAnn wrote:

Hi SueAnn, your Tuesday cute animal post is in the "collector's corner" section.  Could it be that you were having a 'senior' moment when you posted it... bear_whistle bear_whistle bear_whistle

Yes, indeedy, Peter . . . I just found the wayward post in the Collector's Corner and -  - uh -  -  just color me sheepish.  bear_wacko bear_wacko bear_rolleyes
Thanks for noticing my memory lapse!  bear_laugh

Board footer