Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

peterbear Boechout, Antwerp

I think SueAnn might have had a senior moment, since she posted today's cut pic under yesterday (or was that intentional).  bear_whistle
Don't worry it happens to the best of us.  bear_laugh

HEY!!!!  Who you callin' bald???!!!

peterbear Boechout, Antwerp

bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin   Bad hair day for a bald eagle?  bear_tongue

EJ Netcong, New Jersey

bear_grin  :lol bear_grin   
(And yes, we all have our senior moments.   Like ME, waking up thinking it was SUNDAY this morning and wondering what happened to SATURDAY doh!)

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Peter:  "I think SueAnn might have had a senior moment, since she posted today's cut pic under yesterday (or was that intentional).  bear_whistle
Don't worry it happens to the best of us".  bear_laugh

bear_shocked  bear_sad  bear_wacko   Oh yes, (red face) . . . appears I did have another brain zap.  Thank you, Peter, for saving me again - sheesh, I'm really showing my age!  Okay - I'm going to shape up and fly right from now on!!!!  bear_laugh

BFB-Lyn Brimbin Forest Bears
NSW, Australia
Website

bear_grin  bear_grin Such a majestic bird - but having a bit of a bad hair day!!
h4F7C7B6A

I can see your face glowing from here SueAnn  bear_rolleyes  We are all guilty of having those moments so you are not alone!!  bear_ermm  bear_laugh

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Lol, Lyn!

Board footer