Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

Cameron Posts: 2

I would like to know more about my childhood teddy bear her name is princess sparkle bear  I know nothing about her except she was my mom's when she was little she was born in 1979 she has ears they just won't stay up and her neck is flat from years of love the name princess sparkle bear is a name i made for her if anyone knows anything about her thats great

HEAD

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Cameron, I did an internet search for 'princess sparkle bear', but didn't come up with anything.  Just looking at your photos, my guess would be that it is a manufactured stuffed toy from the 1970s era.  Did it ever have any identifying tags attached to it or other marks that might give a clue to its identity?  Sorry I can't give you any more information, but that's about as much as I can tell from the photos.  I'm moving your post to the "General" forum 'cause I think it will be seen by more people there.

Cameron Posts: 2

I figured it was from the 70s cause my mom was born in 79 and it was hers you won't find anything searching for  princess sparkle bear that's just a name I made up for her

Board footer