Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

Debbie Five Shelbyville, TN

Well, some of my bear cave inhabitants had a protest(aren't those quite popular now) because I neglected to share them here with everyone. So, to be fair and not to cause a downright uprising or walk out, here are more pics of my bear family! Thank you again for allowing me to share ~ Debbie 5

The lovely little group of lady bears in my antique cabinet are Pearl Hamilton creations. The duo in the wagon are Chandler & Fennell, early art by Kim Endlich. Yet, I have another blue bear and his name is Patch, the patchy blue bear by Deb Beardsley Elertson. Then in my Dad's old travel trunk are Teddy Roosevelt by Karen Meer & Parker the Pirate by Heidi Steiner bear_original

Oops, had to resize this one. They were being camera hogs! Debbie 5

EJ Netcong, New Jersey

wow, they're all so FABULOUS! bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

dangerbears Dangerbears
Wisconsin
Website

They look like mostly peaceful protests, so that's good.  bear_happy  Thanks for sharing your lovely collection!

Becky

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Wonderful bears in your collection . . . great artists!

peterbear Boechout, Antwerp

Wow, they all look so beautiful.  bear_wub
I especially love Teddy Roosevelt and Parker the pirate; they seem like the kind who would lead the protest.  bear_happy

Again, thank you all for the sweet comments/compliments! ~ Debbie 5

I have another adoption pending, so when she arrives I will post a pic of her.  bear_flower

Hello All Bear Lovers & Friends ~ I've not been very active out here in a while, so I wanted to get caught up by sharing another adoptee with you. This precious guy is Timmy Tanner by Barricane Bears. I am really impressed with his workmanship and also with his endearing outfit. Timmy has made himself at home in the bear cave. ~ Thank you for letting me share ~ Debbie 5

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Oh wow, Debbie, another outstanding addition to your hug!!  You have excellent taste!

Thanks very much Sue Ann!  There are so many great artists, I feel honored when I am able to catch one of their creations when made available! ~ Bear Hugs ~ Debbie 5

EJ Netcong, New Jersey

Cute, cute, cute!!! bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

Thank you Esther and I agree, there is always room for one more bear! ~ Hugs ~ Debbie 5

Jenbee Barnetby Bears
England
Website

Fantastic, you have a fabulous hug of bears, thank you for sharing them with us :)

Jen x

Thank you Jenny! They are all so special and they get along quite well with one another! I've yet to hear a bear growl! LOL ~ Bear Hugs ~ Debbie 5

Don't know how I missed this sweet guy from earlier postings. This is my Jodi Moisan bear cub. I named him Little Smokey because he looks like Smokey the Bear as a cub. I purchased the hat at a vintage shop and his jeans, well they were worn by my oldest daughter! He is a special little bear cave resident.  Thanks for letting me share ~ Debbie 5

I've been away much too long, and haven't done any updating in quite awhile. Here are some newer additions to my bear cave that I wanted to share. ~ Bear Hugs to All ~ Debbie

This sweet light blue love is called Skylar by Sharon Barron

TheGypsyDove (was) The 4 Claws Company
Lancaster,VA

What a nice collection you have. I hope to get a Pat Murphy someday.

I have several Murphy Bears, so when you get ready for one let me know. I have already adopted out several as I have retired now. Thanks so much ~ Debbie 5

Happy Sunday to all! It is rainy here, so Ithought I might share a few more of my collection. This duo is The Capitan & Matey. Tetiana Sadovska & Pat Murphy are the artists. The red bears have me totally smitten! Hugs to All ~ Debbie

Board footer