Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

PlushPuppy Posts: 110

Hi,

Not been on here for some time due to one thing or another, but I have made a new dog and wondered if you are allowed to advertise your items on the forum? If so where and how? I have gotten her listed on eBay but I thought I'd try and see if there's other places too bear_original .

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Hi, Plush Puppy . . . yes, you may put up your creations for sale on our forum!  On the home (index) page, you will see a section called "Marketplace".  Click on the link "Teddy Bears and Pals" underneath and you will find all the items for sale at this time.  Click on "post new topic" and proceed putting your pictures up as you did here.  It would be preferable if you could make the photos a little smaller, if you can.

Thank you SueAnn, I will put her now! I'll try and make the photos come out smaller, I realize these ones are rather big but I didn't know how to resize them. EDIT: I have deleted them instead as I can't make them go smaller bear_tongue .

wubbiebear Braille Teddies
Murfreesboro, Tennessee

Can you please describe her?  I can't see pictures due to being visually impaired, but I love puppies.

Hey Wubbiebear, sure of course I can.

She's a little English Cocker Spaniel, 10 inches high to the shoulder and 14 inches long from nose to the base of tail. Her tail would probably add another 5-6 inches. She's made out of a long pile faux fur which I've clipped into a typical spaniel cut (short on the face, legs & underside, left as is on ears, body & tail) in a golden caramel ginger color, a blend of all three as I shaded the original color to add some natural depth and tone as real hair would have. Her eyes are amber and her nose and eyelids are tan, again shaded to match the fur. She's not stuck in any particular position as she's got an armature in her to make her poseable.

There are photographs of her on the other thread, I don't know if you can zoom in or enlarge them enough?, but I hope I've managed to describe her enough for you bear_original .

wubbiebear Braille Teddies
Murfreesboro, Tennessee

Oh I would bury my face in her fur.  I love soft faux fur.  I can't see because I'm visually impaired, not because of the picture quality.

Board footer