Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

Cleathero Creations Cleathero Creations
Ripley, Queensland

ducky2.jpgducky1.jpgA couple of years ago before I started my own designs I started this little bear from a pattern off the internet.
Now I wrecked his last body and in disgust I threw him in the drawer.  Part of my New Years resolution is to clear out that drawer no matter how terrible the bear looks and no matter whether it is my pattern or not.
So Ducky is ready to go out and play and whoever designed him if i knew your name I would give you kudos.
I made Ducky out of mini plush (the only fabric at the time I knew could be used on minis and I don't like it for a whole bear)  and he stands at 2 inches from his feet to his head add a little for his hat.
His arms are actually duck wings and have no paws.

Marion Acid Attic Bears
Versailles

Cute little one :)... Very little one, indeed :).

Dilu Posts: 8,574

very cute.  Maybe the designer will recognize him and speak up!

Its a really cute idea.  Thanks for sharing AND Three cheers for getting to your UFOs I am sure we all have them. :clap:  :clap:

dilu

melissa Honeythorpe Bears
Wellington, New Zealand
Website

Hi  Bronwen

well done...I know the duck well...and he's teeny tiny - isn't he like 2 and a quarter inches???

it's a pattern called Quackers by English miniature artist Louise Peers (a SUPERB mini artist) It appeared in the mini issue of teddy bear and friends in about 1999 and was then on their website for a while.

Louise's bears and that pattern were one of the things that prompted me to start making minis and yet I have never ever made a Quackers!

Board footer