Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn
No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

Black Forest Bears Haus of Bears, Inc.
Largo,Florida

I try to find a Pattern for a Baseball Cap, anybody has one?

Rita

Dilu Posts: 8,574

Actually Rita....I do have a pattern...and I can size up or down for whatever size you want....and then I do believe I can figure out how to scan it in and e-mail it....hmmmmm this is a little scarry-too much technology....

So what size do y0u want-?

Dilu

Largo,Florida

Hi Dilu,

Thank you, thank you, that is just great.
I like to have the size what fits a 4"inch Head.

Rita

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

Hi Dilu,
On on my knees begging with my hat in my hand. Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee can I have a copy of the baseball hat pattern. I want to make a hat for my nephews teddy.

Jane.

Jane

send me the waist,hip,tum measurements for your bear/doll or whoever wants the pattern and I'll print it up and e-mail it to you

Rita  is this a 4 inch  bear or a 4 inch doll?  If you also take the waist hip and tum measurements I can size it accordingly

but if these will be used for bears I'll size up a couple more inches because,as we all know, bears have bigger brains than their same size counter parts in the doll world-that's why their heads are bigger than a dolls......

I am right....aren't I?  :rolleyes:

Dilu

Largo,Florida

Thaaaank you Dilu,

It is for my Bears.

Rita

Eileen Baird'sBears
Toronto

Right on, Dilu :lol:

Much bigger brains! How really, really clever of you to figure that out--bear blood?

Eileen

Largo,Florida

Hi Dilu,

Could you figure out the pattern for me, pleeeeeeeeease

Rita

OK but the pieces will be really really small if it is a 4" diameter head-  I'll do my best and e-mail it tomorrow....Just finished moving stuff back into the new sewing room...I can hardly stand it.  Everything smells so new and fresh....there is so much room!  I can sit at my sewing table and watch the peas grow!.  I can find my sewing table~!

I can not only find my sewing table and identify it as a sewing table, but I can walk straight to it without risking life and limb!

Simple pleasures for simple minds   WoooHoooo!

So tomorrow morning bright and early I will guesstimate and print up the pieces and scan them into e-mail and there you have it....Okeydokey!

And as for Miss Jane I will send you a medium size pattern and you can up or down it as you please.

i DO LOVE THIS PART OF THE 21ST CENTURY!!!!!  Faxing, emailing, computer chat.....friends in England Scotland Ireland Germany ( I had them before) Sweden, Canada, Australia New Zealand here.....wow

isn't it amazing says she who remembers black and white tv and the original  tv remote.  Oh and portable phones that weighed 10 lbs....and gas that cost 25 cents a gallon.....

It's enough to make you ditzy 

Dilu bear_tongue

Eileen Baird'sBears
Toronto

Congratulations on your new workroom, Dilu!! What a great husband you have :D

Actually, I can remember when TVs  didn't have remotes . . .

Eileen

Board footer