Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn
No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

kassiebears Kassie Bears TM/Creations of Mysticism
Oregon

lacey6a.jpglacey5a.jpglacey1.jpglacey2.jpglacey3.jpgHi everyone,

This is my girl Lacey. She is only five mouths old and as you can see she really lacks manners in being a lady.   bear_rolleyes  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin   

Just had to share this precious moment. Well, it really isn't just a moment she does it all the time.  bear_ermm  I can't tell you the looks that I get from visitors that see this.  bear_grin   
One time. My sister-law was over and she said, " Kassity!!! your dog is a floosie". as she cracks up. She walked over there and closed her legs and Lacey just flopped them back again, as she wagged her tail. We just cracked up!!! 

My girl Lacey .... "She's no lady!" 

...... but loved dearly!  bear_wub 

Does anyone have pet pics they want to share? I just love looking at the things they do. Well, I am sure your's are not being a floosie.  bear_grin 

I included a couple of baby pictures.  bear_wub

Big Hugs
Kassity

Dilu Posts: 8,574

She may be a bit of a ......but she is sure a cutie!!!  I love her.....She looks like a happy healthy little lady too!

Thank you for sharing your pics!

dilu

Terrie Terries Bears
Sherwood Park, Alberta, Canada

Kassie, she is adorable!!!!! .....she's just a baby!! bear_grin  bear_grin see.....she is trying to be modest in the third picture bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin ....she is very cute!!!!

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

What a cutie she is!!  Yes, in the third photo, she realizes that she needs to be a little more modest!

DebbieD Posts: 3,540

Awwwhhhh....look at the baby!!!  bear_wub   

bear_grin Ha!  I dunno, sometimes they're just really....  hussys?  bear_grin  But ya gotta respect a dog that has no worries flopping over like that  bear_thumb

I Love Teddies South Florida
Website

bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin

One of my mom's cocker spaniels does that sometimes and we tell her it's not ladylike.  She acts so feminine all the time and then sometimes she does that. 

Thanks for sharing the pics!

Oregon

littlespirt4a.jpglittlespirt2a.jpgMYSTIC6.JPGMYSTIC3A.JPGrocky2.jpgthegroupb.jpgDilu ….. I just smiled at your post. Lady indeed! LOL
Isn't she just a comic?

she realizes that she needs to be a little more modest!

Terrie & Sue Ann …ya she was… as she was peeking at me. LOL

But ya gotta respect a dog that has no worries flopping over like that

Ya Debbie….got to agree with you there.
It is so natural, that it just warms my heart. When I am working on my teddies, I will look over and, I can only smile when I see her do that.   bear_original

It is nice to hear she has a floozy sister out there Chrissie. Too funny!

Thank you …all of you. She is a dear!  bear_wub

I read something from a wise lady tonight and decided to share what I love the most in life; my family that I live with everyday.

Bears are all about friendship, compassion, warm fuzzies, comfort, etc. -- good feelings.- by Sue Ann

Teddy Bear people are all those things; sometimes I think we just all need to be reminded. I feel that Teddy people love animals and these animals give us so much.
Love and acceptance, joy and pleasure; are all the things that are given to us by our furry or feathery or not so feathery or furry friends and family. Some people like snakes and other creators. That is cool!
I was very inspired by Sue Ann words. That I decided to share my very large family.  bear_wub

The first picture is one of the kittens I raised after the mother was unable to care for them. The little black ball I am holding is Bandit she is 6 days old here. The bird sitting on me, wanting to help me care for the kitten or just wanting to know what it is; is my wild morning dove. He just decided to be part of my life. I found him outside in our driveway and he has been with me ever since. I have taken him outside to let him free; because I believe that wild animals belong in the wild. He will not go he only fly’s back and lands on my shoulder. Me! Bad hair day..... and look like scary woman due to baby feeding hours! LOL I almost didn't post this one ladies.  bear_shocked 

The group pictures of the kittens are all the kittens that I hand feed from when they were 3 days old. They all did very well;  bear_original two now have new homes and two are still with me. Bandit in my arms and Little spirit the mountain climber.

There is a very special story about Little spirit. She was taken by her mother when she left her sisters, but her mother lost her life. My neighbor found her very cold and feared she would die. She brought her to me and asked if there was anything I could do; knowing I had the other sisters in my care. When I saw her I really didn’t think she would make it. I will not tell you what condition she was in; heart braking. So, I took her and  put her in a heating blanket and cared for her for hours. She finally started to come back to us. Once she was able I got her a bottle and feed her warm milk. To my surprise she took it right away. And that is how she got her name; Little Spirit.  bear_original I did not get this one in order, sorry.  :doh:

The next pictures are of my other men in my life besides my husband.
Rocky is my gelding he is 5 years old. He is the brown one with his butt to the camera.
And Mystic is my 4 year stallion; the black and white beauty.

I have many more family members, but this would end up a very long post if I posted everyone pictures.

I have the pleasure to have a bear-eyed cockatoo; he is 6 years old and very special. His name is Marshal. He talks and plays dance, walks like a pirate, very funny and a few others things. Talk about being a comic! LOL

I also have another gelding that has been with me for a very long time he is now 25 years old and is retired; other than the odd walk in the neighborhood. He was my rodeo horse years back. His name is Destiny and is a Morgan.

I have a mustang mare that we got last year. Mystical Dawn; she is very beautiful and a real dear. We have a baby coming this spring, which I am very excided about. My stallion and Mystical Dawn will be the proud parents of a little one.

Ok, I am going to stop there. My fingers are getting tired. LOL

Big Hugs everyone
Kassity

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Goodness, Kassity . . . what a menagerie you have and all the pets are fantastic!  You are obviously a big animal lover (as most of us are, I think) and think you will have many stars in your crown!  bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

Wow, you have alot of animals.  I love picture number three.  What a beautiful doggie.

Have you ever noticed how so many bear artists are animals lovers?  aaaahhhhhh

BearBottoms 'Bear' Bottoms Originals
Ft. Bragg, NC

HA HA HA HA HA!!! HILARIOUS!  My dog, Rocky sleeps like that, all exposing his 'privates'.  I always tell everyone he has no shame....

Kimberly W.

Oregon

hey everyone, 

what a menagerie

too funny SueAnn! also known as "the zoo"! "watering hole!" "critter zone!" and I am sure many more said in whispers. LOL

bear artists are animals lovers

bear_original  bear_wub SueAnn & Judi.... we are , aren't we  bear_original  bear_original

Kimberly .... too funny.... ya just can't help but love them!!!!!

Thanks you guys.... it is my pleasure to share my "little family"   bear_grin  with you all.

Big Hugs
Kassity

Board footer