Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

Dilu Posts: 8,574

DSC01552.JPGI hang my bear mohair on skirt hangers in the closet, so it doesn't get matted down or wrinkled.  But the black mohair I get for gollies I put in the bottom drawer of my rolling bin.

couldn't find the cats yesterday-I wonder why?

shantell Apple Dumpling Designs
Willamette Valley Oregon

Well honestly Dilu...can you blame them?

DebbieD Posts: 3,540

bear_laugh  They're helping you Dilu!  They're 'styling' your next gollies' hairdos for you!  bear_thumb

I just love the upper one's squinty eye "Mom! PLEASE...we're napping here!"   bear_whistle

They are Burmese....wonderful breed- and it was warm....I would love a blankie made out of Mohair on one side and flannel of smething soft on the other....
No I don't blame them a bit.

dilu

lapousmor Sophie Z'Ours
Sarthe, France

Dilu your cats are soooooo cute!
And it looks like they like lux!

Beary hugs,
Sophie.

PS: don't forget the clock pics!

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

The kitties are GORGEOUS!!!!!

Sandi.S. Posts: 1,277

Cute pic, Dilu. So typical of a cat.

Yesterday I was working on somebody's bear  bear_whistle  and my cat jumped on the table and lay down right in the middle of everything. I know cats don't belong on the table, but I didn't have the heart to make her get down...after all, she was supervising!

TamiL Dolls N Dreams
Aurora, Colorado

What cuties, they wanted somewhere soft to sleep.
The color and fur of these kitties is so pretty!

Eileen Baird'sBears
Toronto

bear_original  Beautiful kitties, Dilu! Cats always find the comfiest places. They'd make great mattress testers! I wish I could convince mine that cats don't belong  on tables, or keyboards, or open books, or baskets of clean laundry, or photoshoots in progress!

Eileen

plushkinbear BEAR ME SHOOTKA
Vladivostok, RUSSIA

Dilu, you have gorgeous kitties!!  bear_tongue (I should say CATS, cause they look more mature and serious then just kitties)  :hug:  bear_wub  bear_laugh

My cat's favorite place to take a nap is a dryer. Warm and cosy... :hug:

WildThyme Wild Thyme Originals
Hudson, Ohio

Dilu... your cats are gorgeous!!!!!! I can't blame them one bit either!

Kim Basta
Wild Thyme Originals

Estelle Estelles canal bears and Tod Teddies
Todmorden West Yorkshire

I love burmese they have ythe mostwonderful voices do yours chat a lot?  bear_rolleyes

Bumpkin Bears Bumpkin Bears
Antwerp, Belgium

ooo Dilu, I love your cats, such beautiful silky coats - all snuggled on your warm mohair!  I had a chocolate point siamese cat for 21 years and he was a real chatter box, lots of meowwing to me :)

Hugs
Catherine

Jo-Ann G Budd Bears Boutique
BC, Canada

Beautiful cats, and they do looked pleased with their new blankie.

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

Beautiful kitties Dilu.  I can't blame them either.  I would sleep on my mohair if I had a big enough piece :dance:

gotobedbears Posts: 3,177

BLOODY HELL THEY'RE GORGEOUS !!!!!!   bear_wub

You lucky girl Dillydollydilu - what a huggable pair of cats  :hug:

If they were mine i'd let em walk all over me, my hubs and just about everything else they wanted to basically

What is it about cats that makes them so forgivable no matter what they do?

I have to admit to being a cat person - i love doggies too - but cats are my weak spot. Their ability to look gorgeous when they stretch out and blink at you when you have the audacity to disturb their sleep is overwhelmingly...........well, i'm not sure if this is the right word...............[INVALID]?

Yes, i think cats are [INVALID] little creatures - Angelina Jolie lookalikes, don't you think?

Lucky old Brad Pitt that's what i say - he's gorgeous but he's got no ooooomph like Angelina has he?

More power to cats  :clap:

Penny  :hug:

Lets see if i can remember all the questions:

Burmese:  they are like puppies, even as grown cats.  They like to ride around on your shoulder, they chat alot, but not like a siamese ....not quite so nails-down-the-black-board if you know what I mean.  One of them wants to be rocked in the rocking chair oh about 15 hours a day.  They can tell time.....noon being dindin......they get a tiny treat at noon.  After way too many years of owning cats I learned to only do it at lunch time.....so they don't
wake us up early thinking it is treat time. 

Always in the warm laundry basket and photo shoots, You have that one right Ellen, plus the male cat, the biggest drapes himself over my shoulders whjen I use the sewing machine....go figure....

I tried needlefelting their fur....no go

Estelle, I love your avatar....it is new, isn't it?   :redface:   How cute!! Estelle's Canal Bears!

I would love a queensize piece of mohair.....I'll bet Intercall would sell it to me too... bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  Wouldn't that be fun.....but then I would think it really should be used.....

oh well, we can dream, right?

dilu

Marie_ Kiprie Bears
Yokohama, Japan

Oh, what a beautiful cats Dilu !!  bear_smile
Thanks for sharing cute pics.  :hug:

I would love to take a nap on mohair too !  bear_tongue

Hugs/Marie

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Ha!  bear_grin   Cute kitties!  Mine sleep on my mohair when they can, too.  Last week they "stole" a pattern piece I had cut out and hid it; I had to re-cut (thank goodness I had extra yardage of that particular type!)  When I got home from my trip this weekend they had moved it again; I think they think it's prey.

I think your kitties are gorgeous, Dilu!

clare14 Country Bears
England

Oooh Dilu, they're gorgeous!!!   They're coats are so shiny, do you polish them??  bear_laugh   Why doesn't my hair look like that??!!   bear_ermm    Cute pic!!  bear_original

Cleathero Creations Cleathero Creations
Ripley, Queensland

I love Burmese.  I am going to get one, one day.
bear_happy

Board footer