Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn
No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

MKinsey/TBF Teddy Bear and Friends
Lancaster PA

MKinsey/TBF Editor of Teddy Bear and Friends

wilsons.jpgwilson-minis.jpgwilson-fluffwees.jpg[Having a little trouble with my posting technique. You may see this segment 4 times or not at all. Sorry.]

Janet and Alex Wilson were showing Janet’s handmade bears and her partially manufactured line. Three of her new Handmade Treasures are “George & Martha Washington” (in blue) and “Roslyn.” All are 3” tall. The partially manufactured bears are called the Fluffwees. Janet has the bodies made overseas, then she personally finishes the faces.

The Wilsons and McKays are working together to promote a new show in Hunt Valley, MD, on November 5 (that’s just north of Baltimore). Alex says the show is gaining momentum, and there seems to be a lot of excitement about it. Vendors will be dressed in Christmas costumes, and tables will be decorated in the same theme. I’ve already signed up for a table, and I hope I’ll see some of you there in the fall!

Mark also mentioned a new show by Marge Voigt of The Nursery Window, Ltd. in Kohler, WI. It’s a small invitational scheduled for October 14. Apparently people in the northern central states are missing the show ABC used to do in Kohler, so Marge decided to do her own. I’ve never been to Kohler, but I hear the resort is fabulous. Might be something to consider!

ScottBear scott's bears

Thank you so much for the updates and all the great pics we love pics pics and more pics !!!! and dont worry about your posting technique we are junkys for pics we will take what ya got when ya get them  bear_thumb

sheilaleigh Sheila Leigh
Lincoln, Nebraska

Mindy,

Thank you so much for sharing these photos with us.  I hope you don't have too much snow.  I love Janet's Fluffwees.  I just saw her ad in TBF the other day. 

hugs,
Sheila  bear_wub

WildThyme Wild Thyme Originals
Hudson, Ohio

Oh How Cool of you to do this Mindy!  Wish I was there!

Kim Basta
Wild Thyme Originals

Donna Donna's Duin Bruins
Burbank, CA

Mindy,
You are the greatest!!!  Love all the pics, keep em coming!  Do the powers that be at the magazine realize what a gem you are?
Donna

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Oh boy, wish I were there!  These pics are terrific!

Dilu Posts: 8,574

Mindy, you are simply awesome.  Martha and George are fabulous!

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

Beautiful Bears .... I really like George and Martha - the detailing on the clothing is great.
Thanks Mindy and hope that you enjoy the rest of your time there.

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

Oh, please keep us updated with LOTS of pictures. I'm sure we would all love to be there with you Mindy.

Hugs Jane  bear_flower

DebbieD Posts: 3,540

No doubt, Mindy you are the greatest for sharing these pics with us!!!

I'm 'ooohing' and 'aahhhhing' over my morning coffee, but wish I could get my hands on those adorable Fluffwees!   bear_grin Sat here trying to remember why Janet's name rung a bell, then Sheila chimed in to say about the ad in TBFs....ah, that's why....

Deb Upstate New York

George & Martha are wonderful!  (Roslyn too.)  Hey ... I have a friend I could bum a room from in Baltimore!

bearlyart Canna Bear Paint
NY

Hmmm, I'm starting to hear some buzz about that show in November.  Veeeery interesting  bear_original

Love George and Martha in the photos above!

Kelly

Jare Hares & Bears Jare Hares & Bears
Polo, IL

Mum & I will be at the show in MD in Nov. I am really looking forward to doing a show in a different area.

Marie_ Kiprie Bears
Yokohama, Japan

Hello Mindy !!!

Thank you for sharing the wonderful photos with us !!  bear_laugh
Fluffwees are so adorable and they are so tiny !!!  amazing work ! !  :clap:  bear_smile

Marie

Jo-Ann G Budd Bears Boutique
BC, Canada

Thank you for the updates and pictures.

Board footer