Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb
Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

Sorry folks. You have all been very kind ,wonderful etc....

I cant link at the moment because I cant get my link picture loaded onto the net at the moment.
aaaaaarrrrrggghhh!!!

I have to wait now until I can get another program.

The web page couldnt be accessed because.....DUH!!!!!. :doh: ... I forgot to spell check. There was an 'r' missing in 'freewebs'...hahahah ..... DUH!!!!!! :doh:

Again thankyou to alll.
Sophie tried real hard the other night to teach me to do links, but to no avail.... I'm still DUH!!!.......

I'm terribly sorry to mess you all around.   May I call upon you all  in April?.......regards Matildaxx  :doh:

PLEASE DISREGARD THIS!!!!!!
I have lost the plot but found it again! hahhahahahhahahhahahahhahah bear_wacko  bear_wacko

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin

Matilda, April is a long way off. I expect you will manage to do it way before then!
Thanks for the giggle!

Hugs Jane.  bear_flower

lapousmor Sophie Z'Ours
Sarthe, France

Matilda, you can ask me some more help from the beginning of March. And this time I hope that my favourite student will understand better (I may need to upgrade my teacher skills)! So you have a few day to eat a lot of chocolate to get a lot of magnesium to upgrade your memory skills!!!!!  bear_tongue  bear_grin  bear_whistle
I may try to film the whole process on a PC (to avoid perturbating you if I do in on my Mac) using my camera. That may help you visualise how it works.

So from now on, relax and eat chocolate and dried fruits!
Beary hugs,
Sophie. bear_wub  :hug:

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

JANE!!!!!! you are right!!!! I think I have got it. There is a link pic on my website now. It works toooooo!!!

Everybody disregard what I said in my first post.!!! Because even though I have lost the plot, I think I found it again.

Sophie still need help!!! hahahahahahThankyou

Matilda :dance:   bear_wacko

Deb Upstate New York

Hehe!  I'm so confused I'm going to just check out the site myself to look for a link!  Hooray for Sophie ... a very patient teacher/coach!  No reflection of course on the student to which this thread refers!

I'm off to look now!

P.S.  Do NOT listen to Sophie about the chocolates!  bear_thumb

lapousmor Sophie Z'Ours
Sarthe, France

Chocolate is good! GOOD!  bear_tongue  bear_tongue  bear_tongue  bear_tongue  bear_tongue  bear_tongue  bear_tongue  bear_tongue  bear_tongue  bear_tongue  bear_tongue  bear_tongue

Beary hugs,
Sophie.

Dilu Posts: 8,574

You guys are soo wonderful to each and everyone!  does my old heart good.

dilu

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Dilu, you're not old, and you're a total babe besides.  Knock it off.

Board footer