Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes
Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca

maddiejanes West Wales

bear_2.jpgHi everyone
Just nipped out for a coffee break which lasted nearly ten years.  Its good to be back.  Technology has come a long way and I am enjoying the thrill of playing around with my new website.  I'd love it if some of you checked it out.
http://www.maddiejanes.com.
I've gone mad on animals including monkeys, elephants, donkeys, mice etc as well as enjoying the bears.
Love Maddie

maddiejanes West Wales

And just to show a bear too...
http://www.maddiejanes.com
Love Maddie

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Oh wow, Maddie . . . your work is just amazing and wonderful!!  To design for Dean's is such an accomplishment!  We are thrilled here at Teddy Talk to have you on board and hope you will have a good time with us.  Come back often!! bear_laugh bear_laugh bear_laugh

Amanda Pandy Potter Bears
Staffordshire, UK

Hello Maddie. I started making bears around the same time and can remember you at a Telford fair. I can also remember all the bears other artists made with your unique style! I know its a thin line between ideas and copying (one I worry about crossing all the time). Your talent will shine again and it will be lovely for everyone else to share in this. It feels different this time around, more relaxed. Hope you feel the same. Best wishes, Mandy

Delartful Bears Delartful Bears
Australia

Welcome to the board!!  You make the most amazing peices of art! I adore your elephants, they are my fav animal!

Welcome and it's great to have you here.

Danni

Marie_ Kiprie Bears
Yokohama, Japan

Welcome Maddie !
Your bears and animals are super cute and your website
design are gorgeous !!!
I'm glad you joined :)
Thank you for posting lovely elephant pics.

Bear Hugs/Marie

Eileen Baird'sBears
Toronto

Maddie :D

That has got to be the most adorable elephant ever!!

Eileen

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

Hi Maddie, I've  really enjoyed visiting your website again, I love the cuties which are there for us all to share. It's good to have you back in the bear world. Enjoy chatting with us all. Just love that Eli!

Jane.

All Bear All Bear by Paula
Kent
Website

Hi Maddie - fancy finding you here!  You won't remember me from way back then, 'cos I was just finding my feet back in those days ... but I do remember you. ;)

Delighted to see that you've joined British Bears on the Net by the way.  Welcome aboard!

Board footer