Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

All Bear All Bear by Paula
Kent
Website

Just received my copy of 'Teddy Bear & Friends' and what do I see?  A lovely big advertisement for Teddy Talk's online show at www.teddybearshow.com

So, curiosity hauls me onto the keyboard and tap, tap, tap ... in goes the website address ...  bear_whistle

'Coming Soon'  bear_ermm

Yep, that's all I found!  'Coming soon' .... what a huge tease!!!!  bear_angry

Come on you guys, put me out of my misery and fess up to what's going on behind the curtains!!!  I'm bursting to know!!!   bear_tongue

ScottBear scott's bears

I was so buzy looking at all the pic's I missed this tell me more more more more!!! god I hope it's  not to techie for me ...now I am excited and stressed I have been yelling at the hills for online shows and cool live chat  contests ect for years ...I am so happy I found you folks !!! 
SHELIIIIIIIIIIII HELLO HELLO TALK TO US COME OUT COME OUT weeeeeeeeeeeee
BearHugs
Scott

gotobedbears Posts: 3,177

oooooooooo that sounds good does'nt it?

When's it gonna start i wonder?

DebbieD Posts: 3,540

Oooh, that IS a tease!!!  I'm all curious now too...me and the teds want to know   bear_happy

clare14 Country Bears
England

Oooh that sounds exciting, well spotted Paula!!   bear_tongue

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

I missed that too!!!

Teddy Talk powers that be..... Do Tell!!!!

Sandi.S. Posts: 1,277

Paula, it got me too!

Last night I was browsing various bear artists websites when I spotted probably the same ad on Shelli's website! Of course I immediatedly typed in the address to find out what I was  missing out on and...yep, all I found out was that it's "coming soon."

Come on, Shelli, spill the beans!  bear_tongue

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Laughing here...

Hey, I just made the ad.  The rest is Quy's baby, in development.

It's what it sounds like; an online teddy bear show venue, with some surprise twists thrown in.  Don't ask me to spill the beans; I'm sworn to secrecy.

The program development is complicated.  We had hoped to have it live in time for the ads to appear, hence the mention.  But it really IS "Coming Soon..."

Thanks for noticing, Paula, and everyone else, for commenting.  Quy will love that he's building excitement!

Hugs,

Sandi.S. Posts: 1,277

Okay, no more pressure, Shelli! It does sound exciting though and the not knowing really adds to the excitement. Hope we get to see it soon!  bear_original

bearsbybeesley bears by beesley TM
Tofield Alberta Canada

WOW!!! Sounds absolutely awesome!!! This just throws me into a tail spin!! I cannot believe the wonderful venues and support on this forum!!

many Hugs Louise and Garnet

I Love Teddies South Florida
Website

I'm curious too!  How long do we have to wait?

Donna Donna's Duin Bruins
Burbank, CA

I have been through the Feb 2006 Teddy Bear & Friends at least five times looking for the ad and don't see it anywhere.  Paula, do you have the April issue already?
Donna

All Bear All Bear by Paula
Kent
Website

*Dons sparkly disco shoes and dances round the room to the beat of 'I'm so excited ... and I just can't hide it ...'  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:

Board footer