Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

Amanda Pandy Potter Bears
Staffordshire, UK

Well as you can see I got a pressie! I had noticed the lovely avatars popping up and then my email lit up. Yep Penny had done one for me. Yippee! Penny you are a true friend. Thanks so much.  :hug:

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

Wonderful new Avatar, Amanda, Penny you are one, very clever Lady!

bear_flower

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Super, Penny . . . you're a star!!  Lucky, Amanda!!

I Love Teddies South Florida
Website

Amanda, it looks great! 

Penny Poppins, you're great!  :clap:

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

Awesome job Penny. It looks really great. How lucky are you Amanda, I just love the bigger bear as he sits there waving to us all.

Hugs Jane  bear_thumb

Densteds Densteds
Website

Amanda..your new avatar is wonderful, I love the slogan..so cute!!!

great job Penny...just fantastic, you clever little bearmaking avatarist you!!!!

hugs,
Denise

psichick78 Flying Fur Studios
Calgary, Alberta, Canada

Penny is the best! And a great artist

Aleta - The Silly Bear The Silly Bear
Portland, Oregon
Website

Penny Poppins?  I've missed something haven't I?  A few posts perhaps?  Annnnyhooo.....

Penny, the avatars you're building are just wonderful!!  Bravo!!  Another computer wizard in our midst.  I'm afraid you won't ever find my name on that list!   bear_happy

Erin, the bear in your avatar is incredible!!  Bravo!!

Warmest and biggest bear hugs,  :hug:
Aleta

starlite Starlite Bears
Renfrew,Scotland

Amanda - Your avatar is super - love the wording bear_thumb  bear_thumb

what a fabulous name for Penny - Penny Poppins :clap:  :clap:  bear_original  bear_original

A twitch of her wrist and a flick of her mouse and voila bear_thumb  bear_thumb

I know I am a lucky one too - I got a new avatar designed by Penny  :hug: :dance:  :dance:

Eileen Baird'sBears
Toronto

bear_original  Penny, you scamp, you!  bear_cool

You keep mastering skills on the sly and leaving us all behind in the dust! Needlefelting in 5 minutes, for example.

bear_shocked  Faster than a speeding bullet, able to leap high buildings in a single bound . . . it's a bird . . . it's a plane . . . it's SuperPenny!!

Eileen

Dilu Posts: 8,574

Lovely Amanda, and how sweet of Pen to do this for you!!  Aren't those of us who don't know how lucky that the gals who do help us out?

Beautiful Penny, well done!  bear_thumb

dilu

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

My goodness, Penny . . . all these new avatars that are popping up are just fantastic!!  You are using Photoshop, right?  Gracious, girl, you and Shelli could design the whole world!

gotobedbears Posts: 3,177

What lovely comments girls - thank you all very much  :redface:  :redface:  :redface:

I'm off to sleep for a week now, ooops no i can't, i've got websets to make too!

It keeps me out of trouble, this photoshop thingy bear_tongue

Penny  :hug:

shantell Apple Dumpling Designs
Willamette Valley Oregon

Cute Cute...Penny you have been a busy girl.  Don't you sleep?

Staffordshire, UK

I've changed me mind! bear_laugh  She stays up late at night, reads my mind and talks about 'clowns' in a mysterious way. I think shes 'not of this world'. :lol:

And she said she ate a Chinese last night. I think thats called cannibalism! bear_cry

No i'm not Amanda - i'm in Pens World where everything is just how i want it to be. Unfortunately it does'nt stretch beyond the computer! ha ha

Now i know why clowns are a bit freaky, thanks to Amanda bear_shocked

Penny  bear_tongue

Staffordshire, UK

ClownBR.jpgJust clowning around! bear_grin

OMG - that's awful !!!!!! Arrrrrrgghhhhh Help!

Staffordshire, UK

Not as bad as the user photo I have just taken and posted!  bear_tongue

DebbieD Posts: 3,540
Amanda wrote:

Not as bad as the user photo I have just taken and posted!  :P

~ NOT!!!

bear_cry   But I'll thank you to keep your icky, psycho human clowns off my computer  bear_cry That's a horrible way to start my morning....

Ahhhh....our beary own Penny Poppins.....you ARE clever, gal!  bear_thumb All these amazing, and very professional looking avatars....   bear_happy  Makes mine look like a country cousin's just rolled out of the woods!  bear_laugh

Wow Amanda - you never let on that you were so pretty - i dunno if i want to be friends with you anymore, show me up you will ha ha aha aha
bear_laugh  bear_tongue  bear_grin

Debbie, i don't know about me being clever bear_ermm  i just love making avatars.

If anyone is interested in having an avatar made i am making them at a reduced cost for TeddyTalk members at the moment. Just send me a PM

Board footer