Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

BearBottoms 'Bear' Bottoms Originals
Ft. Bragg, NC

kims-avatar-small.JPGHi all, check out my cool new avatar Penny did for me!  Loooove it!

Kimberly W.

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

I can see I need to keep lurching forward with my PhotoShop skills, so as to stay on top of Penny's encroaching genius.  Laughing here...

:)

That's a lovely avatar, Kimberly.  I especially like the color combination.  I haven't done much with peach myself yet.  Thanks for the idea, Penny!!!

:twisted:  :twisted:  :twisted:

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Way to go, Penny . . . very nice!  Lucky girl, Kim!

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

Love all the eye candy!!!
Who needs ATCs when we have all these cool avatars? We can just print them off!! :)

I like my rabbit... he stands out in the crowd and SOOO fits my attitude about rabbits at the moment!
But alas, I guess it's time to dust off the graphic design program once I'm caught up with orders. You've all motivated me!!!!

:hug: Daphne

Ft. Bragg, NC

OK, Daphne, I might be waaaay behind on info here, but what rabbit?  Do you mean the one you did for the movie, because I don't see one.....  bear_shocked Maybe I'm just a dork... if so just tell me to go back to my hole... ha ha  Speaking of rabbits, have you finished Mimzy?  I have been waiting with bated breath for a peek!

Thanks, to the rest of you!  I think Penny did an awesome job!  She got what I was wanting down perfectly, without me having to write a novel about what I like!

Kimberly W.

Ft. Bragg, NC

Daphne: OK, you stinker!!  You changed your avatar behind my back!!!!!!!!!!! ha ha  That rabbit wasn't there a minute ago!!  But he's got the look!  And I can imagine you are quite closely resembling him about now!

Kimberly W.

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

Wow, Our Penny has been a busy bee! :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:   You rock Penny!  SUPER!

Dilu Posts: 8,574

Kimberly, its beautiful

Well done again Miss Pen   bear_thumb  bear_thumb   Simply lovely what you have done!

dilu

shantell Apple Dumpling Designs
Willamette Valley Oregon

Beautiful...I love the color combination!!!

I Love Teddies South Florida
Website

Yeah, Penny!   :dance:  :clap:

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

Very lovely new Avatar Kimberly ... I love the pretty colours.
Penny you are a very clever Gal.

Erin, your  Avatar is lovely also - is that new? I am sure you had a different one.

Hugs
Carolyn
bear_flower

Tammy Beckoning Bears
Nova Scotia
Website

Love the new avatar.  The colors are so warm and fresh.  Lucky you and great job Penny.

gotobedbears Posts: 3,177

If you are interested Tammy i'm making avatars at a reduced rate for TeddyTalk members so just PM me if you are interested.

Penny  bear_wub

Tammy Beckoning Bears
Nova Scotia
Website

Oh Penny, could I have one with George as the picture.  He's much cuter than my bears  bear_grin

Actually, I've been playing around and planning to create a new one myself.  I love to play with editing software and have been thinking about getting Elements.  I've been holding back , knowing how addictive it will be.  Anyway, do you have a PROBLEM with my current avatar.  Isn't it good enough for ya Pen !!!!!!!!!  bear_tongue
Just teasing.  Thanks for the offer though.You do a beautfiful job !

gotobedbears Posts: 3,177

Ha Ha Tammy - NO i don't have a problem with your avatar  :hug:

But you kept saying how much you liked the ones i had done, so i just thought i'd offer. 

Good Luck with making yours - if you want any help just ask  bear_thumb

Penny x

Board footer