Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

thumperantiques Newcastle, Ontario

I was just enjoying my first "baby free" day in over a week, when I got a phone call to say that our grandson, Corson,  had taken an awful tumble and cracked his nose on his play table.  Blood was everywhere, and after four hours in emergency, he is now home with a swollen nose and two instant black eyes, asking for Nanny to kiss his boo boo better.  Now, I want him back - I feel awful.  I'm too old for this!

Hugs,

Brenda

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

Oh so sorry to hear about dear wee Corson .... how awful when they hurt themselves.
Nanny wil be so glad that it had not happened when he was staying at her house.
I hope that he is feeling better.

Hugs to you and Corson
:hug:

Yes Carolyn, I did breathe a huge sigh of relief that it happened on their turf - I'm definitely not good with blood.  When our son was about the same age, he cut himself with a very sharp knife, right through to the bone of his finger and they almost had to scrape "me" off the floor! 

Erin, he does make me feel "special" - when they left yesterday and he realized that I wasn't coming, he started to cry for me and tried to wiggle out of his car seat.  That was definitely a heart tugger.   It's really funny as I am definitely the strictest with him so I am always wondering what he thinks of me.  He can be such a little stinker but at the same time  he makes me feel wonderful.  Kids - you can't live with them and you can't live without them LOL!

Hugs,

Brenda

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

Hi Brenda, I do hope that Corson gets well soon. Poor little guy, I know just how much of a shock it is to little ones when they hurt themselfs like that. My daughter Eve fell and split her forhead open at around the same age as Corson, mind you thinking back I think I suffered more than she did, with the shock that is.
Send hugs and kisses from all his Teddy Talk aunts and uncles...I'm sure everyone here will agree.

Hugs Jane  :hug:  :hug:

Laura Lynn Teddy Bear Academy
Nicholasville, KY
Website

Laura Lynn Banner Sponsor

Awwww Brenda!  I'm so sorry    :hug:

WildThyme Wild Thyme Originals
Hudson, Ohio

Oh Brenda... the poor little guy!!!!!  At least kids to tend to heal so much faster than we adults!  I'm sure he's probably already up to huis usual antics!!!!!  What a sweetie he is! 

Kim Basta
Wild Thyme Originals

Thanks for all the well wishes!  Linda, I hope your wee Aubrie is feeling better today.  It's always unnerved me just how fast things like this can happen.  I do not know how you do it with three toddlers - my goodness, I would go absolutely mad LOL!  I can understand how grocery shopping by yourself, for a few hours would seem like bliss!. My daughter and hubby felt sure that they wanted another one on the way by now, but after Corson, it's iffy whether there will be another one or not, but at least not until he is in school part time - he IS a full time job.

My next door neighbour is expecting their 4th child and their oldest is 5 years old (and all boys), but they are sooooooo well behaved it's almost unnatural.  I don't understand how she does it.

I like Corson's name too, and it was sort of pulled from a hat, but my son googled it and on Wikapedia it says Corson is one of 4 major kings in demonology!  We couldn't believe it - maybe time for a name change!  LOL
Take care,

Hugs,

Brenda

Sandi.S. Posts: 1,277

Oh, Brenda, that poor kiddo! So sorry to hear about his accident. I'm sure he'll be up and about sooner than you think! Kids have a way of not letting anything keep them down.

nettie scotland
Website

You are so lucky Brenda.The wee soul oviously loves you to bits.Grannies are the best!!!!I want one!!!I miss mine so much.Hope wee Corson is feeling better.
Diane xxx

baggaley bears Baggaley Bears
UK ( nottinghamshire )
Website

Brenda i hope little Corson is feeling better soon

Hugs
Vicki

gotobedbears Posts: 3,177

Ah Brenda - kids can rip the old heart apart can't they?
One minute they are the devil incarnate and the next they are manna from heaven...........bless 'em.

My grandson has learnt to brush his 4 teeth and walk off in a huff with his arms folded, and he's only 13 months old! I sense trouble ahead.

Give Corson a great big hug and soppy kiss from me Brenda, i really hope his nose/eyes get better soon!

Grandma Pen  bear_wub

I Love Teddies South Florida
Website

Oh Brenda, I'm sorry he hurt himself, but that was so sweet that he wanted you to kiss his boo boo.   bear_original

Love Bud Bears Love Bud Bears by Sandy
New Jersey

Hope Corson is doing better today- please give him a big hug for me ~ Sandy    :hug:

Board footer