Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes
Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca

kassiebears Kassie Bears TM/Creations of Mysticism
Oregon

reno.jpgHi everyone,  bear_original  bear_original  bear_original   

Just got home from Reno .... and I just couldn't wait to see what you all have been up too!!!!! I was unable to get internet down there, cause I have dialup and they did not have that at the hotel we were at, so I could not keep up with everyone. My husband and I left on my birthday morning and we had a very nice drive down. It was a beautiful. It is kinda late here now, so will keep it short.  well I will try. bear_grin   

To the girls who are scared of clowns. You know who you are.  bear_thumb  I got one for you. I hope the picture turns out. I don't offer this to scare you.  :hug:  but .... DON'T GO TO RENO! There is the biggest clown you have ever seen. And he does look scarey.  bear_grin   

I am sorry to say,  bear_sad  I looked everywhere for anything TEDDY related and came up with nothing. I talked to a lot of people and was told just about the teddy bear show that they have there. It was even hard to find teddy bears in the stores. Can you believe that?   

And to all we who gave me advise on being careful about playing my teddy money. 
I didn't loss any. I won some!  :dance:  :dance:  I am not a millionaire, but every little bit helps.  bear_grin  Just call me "Reno Winning Kassie"  bear_grin  bear_grin 

It was a nice trip...but it is so nice to be home.   bear_original  And I can hardly wait to catch up with you all.  :hug:  :hug:

Well, I am going say goodnight for now and get some sleep, very long drive. I will catch up with everything you have all been up to tomorrow morning over coffee.  bear_original 

Big Hugs everyone

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

Wow Kassie it sounds as if you had a great time. What a lovely way to celebrate your birthday.

BUT no teddies now that ain't on!  bear_cry

Glad you had a great time, nice to have you back with us.

Hugs Jane  bear_thumb

DebbieD Posts: 3,540

bear_shocked NO teddies?  bear_shocked   Hmmm...well, scratch Reno off my to do list...   

bear_happy I'm glad you've had such a fun trip, though...

psichick78 Flying Fur Studios
Calgary, Alberta, Canada

Welcome back!
Sounds like you had a great time.

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Great report, Kassity . . . but booooo to the news that they don't have many teddies.  Humph!  So glad you came home with more money than you went with . . . and great that you had such a good time!  Missed you!

Aleta - The Silly Bear The Silly Bear
Portland, Oregon
Website

Welcome home, Kassity!   bear_flower 
It sounds like you had a great time.   bear_original Reno is fun, isn't it?  Especially when you bring money home instead of leaving it there!!

Warmest bear hugs,  :hug:
Aleta

bearsbybeesley bears by beesley TM
Tofield Alberta Canada

Sounds like you had a great time Kassie! Thanks for sharing!

Many Hugs Louise

I Love Teddies South Florida
Website

Kassie,

Glad you had a nice time on your trip.  But I'm not sure what's worse - no teddies or a big clown!   bear_shocked

Oregon

Hi everyone,   

Thank you for the welcome back.  bear_original  :hug:   
Ya - boo on the no teddies. But, who knows maybe that will change. If there is anything down there, I couldn't find it. All the information centers for Reno I called knew of no teddy bear attractions.  bear_sad  I Only heard about the Doll and Teddy bear show. Which is nice, but just the wrong time for my trip. 

But I'm not sure what's worse - no teddies or a big clown!   bear_shocked

Chrissie  bear_grin Ya really! It was a pretty scary clown and they usually don't bother me. But, I didn't like the looks of that dude one little bit.   

Thank you all, it is good to be back and now I am going to look around here and catch up with everyone..... it may take me days..... and days  bear_grin 

Big hugs  :hug:
Kassie

Cleathero Creations Cleathero Creations
Ripley, Queensland

Oh lovely to hear you had a great trip it is nice when it all falls in without any hiccups.
It looks so bright... so many lights.
Well done with winning more money that is always nice!

Oregon

Thank you Bronwen,

It was great.  bear_original

I was just looking around in here. Does anyone know what is happening with Penny?
Is she alright?  bear_shocked I hope so.

Big hugs
Kassie

Board footer