Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

Dilu Posts: 8,574

I just got the 2 dresses i ordered from Fran.

Those of you who haven't experienced a JazzyFran dress are missing out on a great thing.

You all know I have sewn for a million years and even ventured into the couture side of sewing....

JazzyFran's dresses are truly haute couture for teddies and gollies.....actually they are too good for the gollies, but they are beautifully made, beautifully created, and she doesn't take short cuts, like some of us do..... :redface:  :redface:  :redface:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Artist-Teddy-Bear-D … dZViewItem

I really encourage you to at least get one dress, just to have something so special for a special bear-

she even underlines her silk doupioni like we would if we were making a people dress!  The dresses are so lovely, the lace to-die-for, and construction, well, its perfect.

AND we really are stealing these dresses!  They should go for so much more!

JazzyFrannie are you listening?????

she has a passel of dresses posted over on e-bay....the link above us just for one of the dresses.....

You wont be sorry, if you are into dressing your bears or dollys - The dresses are sublime....

dilu

Sandi.S. Posts: 1,277

I don't have one yet, but I will! They really are beautiful.

Tracy ThimbleBeary Originals
Iowa
Website

Fran's dresses really are just gorgeous!  I'm sure she puts a ton of time into each one.  I used to sew prom dresses and such, so know how difficult some of the fabrics can be to work with.  I so admire your talent (and patience  bear_laugh ), Fran!  bear_flower

I wonder if Fran takes commissions for her dresses?  My mom has been after me for forever to make a couple of dresses for two nekked composition dolls ......and maybe one porcelain one, too.........that she has, and I am just avoiding it like the plague!  That would take too much of my time away from making bears....and I have a serious addiction to mohair.....like if I don't work with it at least a little every day I have withdrawal.  There should be a mohair anonymous chapter for those of us needing help! bear_laugh  bear_laugh   Really though, I think Mom would just love Fran's dresses.  Hmm.....a gift idea.....

:hug:
Tracy

clare14 Country Bears
England

I have a dress from Fran too, it's beautiful!!   Have you seen the beautiful hat she has on ebay too, Fran I can feel an order coming on.....   :hug:

MerBear MerBear Originals
Brockville, Ontario

I got a hat with a beautiful feather and matching jacket a couple of months ago and am just waiting for the time to make a big enough bear to wear them. They are truly beautiful and intricate - well worth the funds (which weren't that much).
:clap:
Marion

kassiebears Kassie Bears TM/Creations of Mysticism
Oregon

Dilu, and everyone....I am going order one myself. I looked at her website and was just in aw!!  bear_thumb

Hugs Kassity

Dilu Posts: 8,574

Did you see the dolls her sis does?  Fran put a couple over on Nancys site too.  Lovely creatures....Her site has so many...

These two are always busy!

dilu

jazzyrags Jazzy Rags
nsw

O Boy i dont deserve all these complements i might get a big head i do love it that you are all happy with you dresses as i really love to sew but i all ways think its not good another as i have no qualifications and no certificates just plain old me thank you all so much and a special thaks to Dilu .( I have same really nice ones caming up )

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

It is very pretty. You do a marvelous job Fran.  I saw your advert one time in a bear Mag and showed it around to my friends. They of course were in agreement. bear_thumb  Matilda

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

Well, I certainly would love to aquire a Jazzy Fran dress.  bear_wub  I just need to keep my eyes peeled.

Your dresses are truley fantastic Fran :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Board footer