Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn
No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

millie PottersHouse Bears
Ohio

HPIM0377.JPGI have returned and I must say that things around here sure have changed in the past couple of months.  Well, the great news.  Most of you know that in December my daughter was diagnosed with lymphoma (I thank you all so much for the prayers).  The prayers were answered!  God has healed Tiffany.  She took one chemo treatment on a Tuesday in January.  The following Sunday she was prayed for in a dynamic Sunday service.  God healed her.  She had a lymph node under her arm that was 10 cm.  That's huge.  After she was prayed for, it was almost gone.  When she seen the doctor on her follow up, the lymph nodes were resolved.  She now looks and feels better than she has in a long, long time.  The picture of this bear is one that I had cut out before all of this took place.  I was so distraught that I never picked it up again, until now.  I have finished her and I have named her Eliana which in Hebrew means "my God has answered".  She will not be sold.  She is our reminder of what God has done.  Again, I thank you so much for your prayers and support.  You are all wonderful.

TamiL Dolls N Dreams
Aurora, Colorado

That is wonderful news!
God Bless you both!

psichick78 Flying Fur Studios
Calgary, Alberta, Canada

wonderful, just wonderful
I'm soo happy your daughter is ok, and so glad to see you back. The bear is amazing!

Helena Bears-a-Bruin!
Macclesfield, UK

Wonderful news Millie, I'm so happy for you and your family! Tiffany's recovery is inspirational - thankyou for sharing!  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Dilu Posts: 8,574

Nina, I am so glad you are back, and so glad you are NOT selling this very special bear.

It is important to have these memories.

I am so happy for you as Tiffanys mother, how hard that had to be for you and her father.
And I pray that your daughters new wellbeing will translate into a wonderful full and long life.

:hug:
dilu

Sandi.S. Posts: 1,277

That is wonderful news. I am so happy for your family that your daughter is okay!

Shari Nova Scotia,Canada

That's so wonderful and amazing  bear_wub   bear_wub  The power of prayer is so strong!! It's wonderful to read such heart warming news here on TT. Thank-you for sharing and welcome back!!  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:   :hug:   :hug:

gotobedbears Posts: 3,177

Brilliant News Nina  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

I hope that Tiffany continues to be in the best of health forever!  bear_wub

Penny  :hug:

Laura Lynn Teddy Bear Academy
Nicholasville, KY
Website

Laura Lynn Banner Sponsor

Millie that is just WONDERFUL!!

Amanda Pandy Potter Bears
Staffordshire, UK

Nice to have you back, very good news and very uplifting!

kassiebears Kassie Bears TM/Creations of Mysticism
Oregon

Millie what good news. I am so glad that your daughter has recovered.  bear_original     
We have a lot of cancer in our family so I know how it can effect ones life.   
My grandson has just been threw it a month ago at four years old. But, I am pleased to say he is doing well. The little children just amaze me in their strength and their loving little hearts. I admire your strength as well. I have been blessed, my children are healthy. But, when my daughter called me and told me Zain had ALL. I just could not imagine how she felt as a Mom. Bless you and your family.   
Your bear is beauitful and he can only bring health and joy.  :hug:

big hugs Kassity

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

What wonderful news, Nina!
So happy to hear that Tiffany is doing well - how happy all the Family must be.
Bless.

Hugs
Carolyn
bear_flower

Gatehouse Bears Gatehouse Gallery
Lockwood, Victoria, Australia

Millie, How wonderful for you all!  Great to hear such happy news :hug:  :hug:

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Nina . . . this is such great news!  We have missed you sooooo much and welcome you back!  It's especially nice because of Tiffany's recovery.  I hope she continues to have good health and that bear of yours is wonderful!  I wouldn't sell it either!

Densteds Densteds
Website

Oh Millie, what a relief this must be for you, I can't imagine the agony you've been going through...but your prayers have been answered, what amazing news!

take care,

Tammy Beckoning Bears
Nova Scotia
Website

Millie, that is such a miracle.  Thanks for sharing it with us and showing us this special bear. 
God is good !  I am so happy for you and your daughter.   :hug:

Marie_ Kiprie Bears
Yokohama, Japan

Millie is back !!!! Yay !  :dance:
What a wonderful news!!!!!
I'm so happy for Tiffany and your family.  :hug:  we missed you !  bear_cry

Thanks for posting your new bear,
she has a such gentle sweet face!
Gentle Hugs/Marie

I Love Teddies South Florida
Website

That's wonderful news!  I'm so glad your daughter is doing well.  It's so nice that you're keeping the bear who can remind you of something good.   bear_original  :hug:

bearsbybeesley bears by beesley TM
Tofield Alberta Canada

Millie! That is the most wonderful news!! We missed you so very much and are so happy all is well and you are back with us!!

many Hugs Louise

Jennskains Posts: 2,203

I am soo happy for you and your daughter! :hug:

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

Fantastic and wonderful news Millie.
bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb
BIG Hugs all round for you your family and especially for Tiffany.
Lovely to see you back here with us. Your bear is a real treasure and deseves the lovely name.

Hugs Jane. :dance:  :dance:  :dance:

rufnut Rufnut Teddy's
Victoria Australia

Great News about your daughter.  :hug:

Board footer