Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb
Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn

Dilu Posts: 8,574

Hi guys,

got an e-mail this am, Nancy said that she expects to be up abnd running;  She is going to give us links for cool stuff we will simply have to buy to make cards, she is going to include history, interesting tid bits, pictures, etc.....

Why am I telling you this?  Cuz I'm jazzed, and because some new cards have appeared at B4B.....

I finally did a little bit of research last night;  i found an ATC museum in Switzerland, and on another site an artist painted a watercolor and then cut it up into card sizes....I guess the objective would be to collect all of the cards so that you had a whole painting.

There are a ton of sites out there, but i have to tell you, I think the ones my friends are making, you know who you are, everyone here and at B4B, are more interesting, more unique, and ones I would much rather have in my house!

So far I have sold 1 but not traded any and I have 2 other that are going to sell, their time just isn't up yet.....

Soooo come on guys, get your stuff together......

dilu

Shari Nova Scotia,Canada

Oh no,does that mean I need to go shopping? I was out today for the first time to parent teacher and really didn't manage that well, I got tired and sore very fast  bear_sad  Maybe I have what I need at home. I'm very excited about learning something new  bear_wub   bear_smile

Aleta - The Silly Bear The Silly Bear
Portland, Oregon
Website

Yippee!!  Can't wait!!  I was hoping to get some pictures developed tomorrow so I could make some more cards.  With this snow....that's not going to happen.  I want off this mountain!!

Warmest hugs,  :hug:
Aleta

Sandi.S. Posts: 1,277

I'm ready to make some more cards, but dang I gotta have some bears to put on them!  bear_tongue  Most of my pics are on the computer that isn't being used right now.  bear_ermm Daniel is gonna have to hook that sucker back up so I can get to me piccies!

Sandi.S. Posts: 1,277

Shari, I think Dilu means that Nancy is going to show us things that we're really, really going to want therefore calling it a must-have to justify more purchases!  bear_grin My interpretation, anyhow.

Board footer