Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

kassiebears Kassie Bears TM/Creations of Mysticism
Oregon

Hello Oregon Girls,

How do you like this snow? Me personal. I am from the north - way north. Northen Canada were it is snowing most of the time. It can get about 30 to 40 below. But, I got to tell you when it snows here it is really wet and cold .... bbbbrrrrrrr!

So, tell how are you fairing in this snow?

I was hoping to share some pictures with you all of the horses covered in snow - but much more funny - our little goat. She does not like this white stuff one little bit!
My point was - my camera went dead so I had to charge it.
So, share some pictures and I will try to get some tomorrow.

Hugs everyone.
Kassie

Dilu Posts: 8,574

Hi Kassie,

Being from the Yosemite region snow is nothing new, ( and school in Switzerland and living in Germany and Colorado and Utah....hmmmmm far too many snow filled places)

As long as my tootsies don't get too cold running to the spa I am happy with it....cuz I don't have to go anywhere.  I took a pic of the house yesterday morning.....shoulda have waited till this morning since it never stopped snowing  we have 2 feet.

But we are in the Siskiyou forest just a stone's throw from the Kalmiopsis Wilderness which was supposed to get blasted pretty hard.....I'm happy to tell you that NOAA was right, it got blasted hard!

I'll try to get pictures in a little while.

brrrr

dilu

Aleta - The Silly Bear The Silly Bear
Portland, Oregon
Website

Yup.  Still snowing here too!  The good news is......rain later this afternoon!  Oh.  Wait.  That will make for a very sloppy mess. 

Warmest hugs,  :hug:
Aleta

shantell Apple Dumpling Designs
Willamette Valley Oregon

We just had a light dusting...nothing worth reporting or photographing...boo hoo!!  I'd like a little more just to be able to say...hey it snowed in Scio!!!

kassiebears Kassie Bears TM/Creations of Mysticism
Oregon

Hi everyone,

I had a long chit chat for you. But I am having real computer probs today. I lost it all and just can't retype it right now. I really wanted to share some stuff with you, but I just can't get this computer to behave itself. So, I am going sign to off for today and try again later. If this ones gets threw - it will just amaze me.

poof me gone
hugs
Kassie

Board footer