Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca
Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb

Fairybear Wagga Wagga

I have just signed up to do Nancy Tillberg's course for extreme face sculpting.  It is an area which has always been something I wanted to aspire to but have not been able to do on my own.  I can't wait until it starts !!!!! Maybe one day I will be as good as you guys  :dance:  :dance:  :pray:  :pray:  :pray:

Mo Beary Mo Bear Designs
Redcliff, Alberta, Canada
Website

I did the course last year and really enjoyed it. 

Jane

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

Hi Leanne,

Nancy is a great person as well as a wonderful teacher.  I am sure you will learn a lot from her class.  HAVE FUN!

WildThyme Wild Thyme Originals
Hudson, Ohio

I've heard so many wonderful things about this class.... I do hope you enjoy it!
bear_smile

Kim Basta
Wild thyme Originals

Dilu Posts: 8,574

Good for you Leanne!

I AM BETTING YOU WILL LOVE IT!

and it is always wonderful to add to our skills, Right?  If this is your first course with her you are in for a treat.  I have only had classes with E-bearz and another site , and I find I always learn more than I expected.  Nancy's site is also spacial because of the way she does it....the interaction you can have with the instructor and students, 

I am taking a doll (gasp!) class right now.  And while the text is jam packed full of wonderful info, (The instructor has been making dolls for 20 years) there isn't the feeling of interaction, the site isn't as easy to use, and the fonts and colors are not as easy on the eyes as TeddyTalk is or as E-bearz U.

It's rather interesting how much of a difference fonts sizes and colors make a difference.  Our Guru Quy has listened and asked questions and he and Kjeld have turned TT into a wonderfully easy/friendly place to be.

I hope we aren't too spoiled  bear_grin

Good luck with your class, It is on my list too so I understand your excitement.  and above all, remember to have some fun!!

hugs

dilu

Board footer