Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca
Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb

ScottBear scott's bears

bob1.jpgHi folks new design for me smaller 9 inchs  and neddle felting into mohair ..been blue as of late and thought I needed to start to get excited about somthing new and diifferant..I got a few others done for this weekends show hear in cali so I will show ya what i have been up to ...Be very Honest as I need to make changes or stop working on others...lol
BEARHUGS
SCOTT

Marie_ Kiprie Bears
Yokohama, Japan

Hi Scott,
I'll be very Honest ,
He made me smile !
He is very unique and I love his character.
Great work.  :clap:

Marie

beartoes Hannabears
Texas

Scott, nice job with the needlefelting and cute, cute bear!  I'm planning to try this myself sometime soon, and I think it's a good idea to do as you did, using a smaller bear about this size at first.  At a "Bear Retreat" I attended last weekend, a couple of artists displayed mohair bears whose noses they had needlefelted onto the mohair snout, and they were very impressive!  So good luck, it's always good to try new ways to be creative!

Karen Cwayna ~ Hannabears

lapousmor Sophie Z'Ours
Sarthe, France

Very good, Scott!
The only thing I do think is that the nose itself may be a bit small compared to the muzzle size: but this is just my point of view!!! Hummm well, it may be just my imagination, though...
Out of that, he really is very cute! He looks very serious.
Could you please then more pictures of him to see better the great needle felting work you did?
I have never tried it myself and I guess it mustn't be very easy to do! and some pics of his paw pads too! I am curious!

Did you make his pullover yourself too?

Beary hugs,
Sophie.

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

Very cute little boy bear.  He has that "AWE' factor. bear_wub   Nice job Scott!

Sandi.S. Posts: 1,277

I think he is great, Scott! I love how you've dressed him. He looks like he's off to school.

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Super job and nice design, Scott - like him

a lot

!  Much good luck with the show coming up and I hope your spirits are lifted by now.  I do know about depression and can empathize with you.   :hug:  :hug:

millie PottersHouse Bears
Ohio

What a character!  I like him.

Board footer