Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

Pages:
kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

Marie – I love your bears!  Do you sell them?  How much is the going rate?  How much for shipping (to the U.S.):D

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Wow!  Marie, those 3 little bears are just delightful . . . you did a great job!!  I'm SURE you will be selling lots of bears at your next show!!  bear_laugh bear_laugh

Amanda Pandy Potter Bears
Staffordshire, UK

Marie, what a wonderful trio. You've really got something. I think you really can do the sweet, light coloured bears and the noses are spot on. I don't sell at shows anymore, just ebay. So I will be learning along the way about websites, etc. Great stuff!

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

I have paint shop pro but didn't know it could do THAT, Danni!

Sigh - so much to learn, so little time!!:/

Dilu - TURN A LIGHT ON!!:lol:

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

Well, finally.....
This is a new pattern. I've made a few alterations since and continue to do so but I've just finished this little guy's quilt and he's been dying to meet all of you! He's about 6 1/2 inches tall.

BooBear1sm.jpg

It's the feet I'm working on.... am going to try doing a gusset in the foot/toe area next to see if I can't get a better shape to the foot.

Thanks for checkin' him out! :)

Hugs, Daphne

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

Boo Bear is a little doll, Daphne!!  What a cutie!  And I really like what you've done with the feet . . . clever!! bear_laugh bear_laugh

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Great colors, and I love the blankie.

Delartful Bears Delartful Bears
Australia

Oooh Daphne!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Boo is gorgeous!!!!!!   What a cute little baby bear! Ohhhhhhhh  What a little baby, he just makes you want to cuddle him!

I also love his tootsies - they look a little curled - so cute!  I am sure he will go sooo quickly!!  Hey, I want to adopt him! LOL

Danni

Dilu Posts: 8,574

Hey Daphne 
y9u have the awwwww factor right on with your little blue boy.  Too cute and the bankie is a great touch.  I like his feet-  I think they are differant and interesting, and I really love his little big ears.  He is wonderful

Dilu

Just Us Bears Just Us Bears
Australia

He's gorgeous Daph! I really LOVE the feet! Maybe you could even try stitched claws on the next one..that would look great with that style footpad! I really like the blue..it's really...comforting and gentle on the eye.

Marie_ Kiprie Bears
Yokohama, Japan

Boo Bear is a so cute , Daphne!!!
I love the little toe and drop ears and of cause the cute face !
Thank you for sharing great picture. :)

Kim: Thank you for your comment ! all 3bears are JPY 17.000  which
        is approximate USD $150 for today. Do you think this is reasonable ?
        or am I charging too much as new artist !?
        Shipping fee to USA will be approximate $20.00. (per post office)
       Thank you for checking my bear price :D

Hugs/Marie

Eileen Baird'sBears
Toronto

Daphne, I love love love color and the toes, and what expressive ears. A winner, this one.

Marie, I hope you mean $150 each?

Eileen

Marie_ Kiprie Bears
Yokohama, Japan

Eileen, Yes bear_tongue It is $150.00 each .
I wanted to say $150.00 for today's 
exchange rate :)

Hugs/Marie

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

ReeseStand.jpgThis little guy (for me!) is Reese, 7 3/4" tall.  This is about as small as I like to go and still remain within my comfort zone of bearmaking.  I've made smaller (4" to 6"), but suddenly I become all thumbs at that size and really get impatient.  Soooo . . . I will leave the tiny ones to those who make them a lot better than I!!  bear_laugh bear_laugh

Reese.jpg   ReeseHeadshot.jpg

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Oh, absolutely darling, Sue Ann.  Is he destined for sale online (here, your site) or is he travelling to a show?

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

He's for sale anyplace!!  bear_laugh  I haven't got him up on the website yet as I just finished him this afternoon, but he is $118.00 and made from Intercal's 600N/TT (very short 1/8") - color TT810 (gold with black hairs).  If he's still around by then, I'll be taking him to San Diego.  Thanks much, Shelli!  bear_happy

sandi Snowy Day Bears
St. Albans, VT

Sue Ann - Reese is adorable.  I love the small ones.  It looks like he stands by himself.  It won't take long for him to find a new home.

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

Sue Ann, he IS very cute!
And your photos are great as always. The bottom left one looks almost like a colored pencil sketch. Hm.....
Great job!
Daphne

bearsbybeesley bears by beesley TM
Tofield Alberta Canada

Sue Ann Reese is adorable. He is lovely with his short mohair and button nose. Great little guy, but from you we expect nothing less than great!!

Hugs Louise

Delartful Bears Delartful Bears
Australia

Oooh Sue Ann, he is adorable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I want him!!! Oh gee!!  He has the sweetest long arms.

I need to be strong.. LOL

Danni

Eileen Baird'sBears
Toronto

Awwwww, Sue Ann :D

What a darling little cub!

Eileen

millie PottersHouse Bears
Ohio

Sue Ann and Daphne,

Beautiful, beautiful bears!

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

Lovely jubbley Sue Ann. He's a real cutie a beautiful boy.
I agree sewing the smaller bears makes me all thumbs too!

Jane

Marie_ Kiprie Bears
Yokohama, Japan

Sue-Ann, Reese is so cuuuuuuuuuuuuute !!!!

Pages:

Board footer