Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb
Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn

Shari Nova Scotia,Canada

I know in a post just recently one of you gals gave me a link to a free photo editing program,thank-you!:) I really cannot afford adobe right now and when I search free photo editior I get a number of choices.One is the "free seriff.... that I was told about here and then there were others such as photo works,photoplus vicman and gimp.Can any one advise,are they all good,all bad or no difference?I would love to here any and all suggestions before I decide which to down load.Thanks so much for your help.Shari.

Tammy Beckoning Bears
Nova Scotia
Website

Hi Shari,
I would suggest trying photofilter.  It is so easy to use and was recommended by Nancy Tillberg.   I use it all the time now.  It can crop, adjust colors, add filters/frames, add text , you name it can be done.  I used it on my avatar.   If you decided to try and have any questions email me and I'll help you out.   I tried gimp and serif and found them more complicated myself.

PS. Would you mind if I email you privately with some business questions since we are both in NS.  If not that is o.k.

Shari Nova Scotia,Canada

Thanks Tammy,I was beginning to think no one liked cherries and chocolate, bear_tongue One member did email me  personally with help and advice(bless her kind heart)and she has been an enormous help to me.No,I don't mind at all if you email me,I'm not sure if I can help but I'll try bear_original Talk to you soon,blessings,Shari.

Board footer