Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn
No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

Cleathero Creations Cleathero Creations
Ripley, Queensland

:hug:  Hi Dilu, although we will miss you heaps, we know it is in your best interest.
You will be able to enjoy life more (which is really hard to believe with, you are just marvelous) with less pain.
So get well and look after yourself and know you are in our thoughts and prayers.

bearsbybeesley bears by beesley TM
Tofield Alberta Canada

Oh Dilu Honey! I am glad however that your surgery is coming sooner! This means you can get it over with and start the road to healing! I am thinking of you sweetie and I just know all will go well and don't worry about things as they will all fall into place! Trust me!

Many Hugs and much love Louise

Aleta - The Silly Bear The Silly Bear
Portland, Oregon
Website

Sweet Dilu,   bear_flower
Do you think you'll be up to a TBAGS meeting in June or July?  Another thread has this rolling around in my head again!

Warmest bear hugs,  :hug:
Aleta

Shari Nova Scotia,Canada

TBAGS..... Teddy Bears Against Grouchy Spouses?????  :redface:  Can I come please???

Aleta - The Silly Bear The Silly Bear
Portland, Oregon
Website

Silly you, Shari!  bear_flower
It's the Teddy Bear Artist and Golly Society!  bear_original  bear_original  bear_original It's an idea I've had rolling around in my brain for a few months.  Life has, unfortunately gotten in the way recently so I've put it on the back burner.  It's still simmering though!

Warmest bear hugs,  :hug:
Aleta

Dilu Posts: 8,574

Oh my goodness, I just read through all these posts! 

Teddy bears against grouchy spouses

Oh Shari, how funny!

For all of you who suggested I skip the closets:

I have decided the studio is more important- and except for the bedroom closet I am going to let it all go....

I had the hubs put screws through the wire dividers so that I could have easy to use sections so that I could reach in and grab- everything is neatly folded.  And since I am a rather 'lazy dresser, everything color coordinates with everything else....

I have better things to do than worry if the turquoise will go with the red sort of thing.  People tell me I am always so coordinated....ha ! if they knew.....give me a pair of plaid seersucker capris and 3 t shirts and I'm good to go

I spent last night cutting out miniature teddies and each teddy went into a zip lock with his own thread.  I still need to locate and compact down the kapok for stuffing and also throw in eyes and nose threads.  Its like having kits premade.

Next the needlefelting supplies into a bin-needles rovings.....easy to grab and move

I plan on getting some little golly girls on to B4B-and maybe e-bay?  Need to sell as I really want to get some of Stephanie's spring line for mini bears and there is the posibillity of an online class  I will die if I can't take!  Thinking ahead here.

then I thought I should get some gollie body parts cut out and stored in ziplock bags, for after surgery.....

This wasn't in my business plan for this year, but I'm thinking maybe we need to be flexible.

Then, I wanted to do live from O'Brien.....it would be a one day trip because there is so little here... bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin But there are certainly some choice pictures I want to take.....

And I daren't tell the hubs, he would be furious!  so this also has to wait till my leg is all better, but I promise you it will be worth the wait if you want a really good laugh. And no bribing the gollies, they wont talk!!! bear_wacko  bear_wacko

Aleta

I love your idea!  Also I have already started the embroidery on your card, and you're the only lady I know named Aleta, except my hub's grandmom, so the card has to go to you as I put your name on it!

Lisa

In my mind  cyberhousework help is just fine!  The house is so small that it isn't much of a todo.  I do a little every day and then it isn't a problem.  I learned this after my first surgery, so that I wouldn't go nuts!  It works.

But I have to tell you you don't get the same satisfaction as if you'd done a massive spring cleaning bust up!

You all are wonderful....each and everyone of you is a special part of Teddy Talk.  I hope you know this.  i breaks my heart when someone leaves, because there is am emptiness in their leaving.  That really only they could fill.

All of us here have worked and played very hard to help develope this truly unique board.  I understand from other groups that it is very unusual to have such camaraderie and friendship and support.  That there is usually a lot of backbiting and complaining and whining.

We have by mutual agreement decided to let the gollies do the whining, and in everything else either keep our typing fingers quiet if we can't think of something nice and supportive to say.  And you know what guys? 

We did it!

For the most part, we have been successful.  And I am really proud of all of us for this.  We are proving to the world it is a possibility.
Thank you everyone.....you're the best!

Gollygoshdarnhugs  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  :hug:

dilu 

I Love Teddies South Florida
Website

Dilu,

I hope your surgery goes well and you feel better soon!   I miss you already just reading your post!   bear_cry   I hope you'll miss us too. 

Hurry up and get better!   bear_original

I hope the gollies aren't too naughty while you're not feeling well.  Then if they're nice, they'll be extra naughty when you're feeling better to make up for lost time.   bear_grin

Pages:

Board footer