Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb
Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn

shantell Apple Dumpling Designs
Willamette Valley Oregon

Very early in my TT experience I made a personal decison to never bid against another TT'er for a bear.  For me it just seemed like I would be bidding against a dear friend and it's not something I would do with my "in person" friends.

So...I would like to thank all of you bidders who keep bidding before I get a chance and have saved me much $$$ and probably heart break when I lost!!!   bear_grin   bear_grin

Shantell

Delartful Bears Delartful Bears
Australia

LOL

Enquiring minds want to know which bears?

Danni

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

Shantell, I am the same way! :hug:

Eileen Baird'sBears
Toronto

bear_laugh  bear_laugh  bear_laugh  bear_laugh  bear_laugh  bear_laugh  bear_laugh  bear_laugh  bear_laugh  bear_laugh  bear_laugh  bear_laugh  bear_laugh

Eileen

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania
whiteforestbears wrote:

Oh Kimmy  :twisted:  :twisted:  :twisted:  :twisted:  :twisted:  :twisted:  MUUAAAAAAAAAHHH! (kidding, kidding)

Yes, I know you are evil, Erin!!! LOL  :hug:

psichick78 Flying Fur Studios
Calgary, Alberta, Canada

Well, now I'm torn. I do want to bid against a fellow TT'er. Not to be mean, just 'cause I really want that bear!

Plus, yes I may outbid her, but it's the artist that wins in the end right? So I'm not bidding against someone, I'm just increasing the purchase price right??

Uhh, now I"m feeling bad...............

shantell Apple Dumpling Designs
Willamette Valley Oregon

Heather, please don't feel bad.  I didn't mean in anyway that I thought it was wrong for TT'ers to bid against each other.  I'm just weird  bear_wacko

So...BID BID BID and be happy!!!

Calgary, Alberta, Canada

ha ha ha, thanks Shantell. Sometimes it's just nice to get confirmation.

Okay, off to bid. It'll be my 1st real chance at getting an artist bear. I can't wait! Like I need another addiction though..........

Oh, and you're not weird. I can totally understand why you would do that.  :hug:

Deb Upstate New York

Don't feel bad at all Heather.  If I want/need something ... I'll bid to my max and see what happens.  I get outbid plenty of times.  It really doesn't hurt that much!  bear_grin   

Serioulsy, I think the artist(s) deserves the highest price anyone is willing to bid, fellow TTer or not.  If I really wanted Shantell's bear, and you had bid on it, I'd still bid my max and I'd expect you to do the same.  She wins if we do that.  She loses, and her item is undervalued if we don't.

Calgary, Alberta, Canada

Thanks guys.
Sometimes it just helps to know you're not the only one.

Ahh, and I got outbid anyway. Went above my max price, but YAY for the seller!

Board footer