Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn
No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

Jare Hares & Bears Jare Hares & Bears
Polo, IL

I am sure that by now most of you know that Trina has left the position of editor at Teddy Bear Review. I asked her if I could post her letter here so that everyone can read it.
While I am sad  bear_cry to see her go, I am happy bear_original  that she is moving on to new opportunities.
Best Wish Trina! bear_thumb

I am writing to inform you that today is my last day as Editor of Teddy Bear Review magazine. It was a difficult decision, but I have decided to pursue other opportunities. I plan to stay involved with the teddy bear world and look forward to reading about all the latest happenings and newest creations in Teddy Bear Review.

Please take a moment to introduce yourself and your creations to Carie Ferg, who will be serving as Teddy Bear Review’s very capable Managing Editor. You can continue to e-mail your submissions and press releases to editor@teddybearreview or you can mail them to Carie at: Editor, Teddy Bear Review, Jones Publishing, P.O. Box 5000, Iola, WI 54945. Carie is looking forward to hearing from you and I am sure you will welcome her into the wonderful world of teddy bears as graciously as you did me!

Thank you for your support of the magazine over the past few years. I wish you the very best and hope to see you and/or your bears at a show, in a bear shop or in Teddy Bear Review!

Best,
Trina Laube-Oltmann

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

She wrote me today as well, Jared... and the saddest part for me is that I never got to meet her in the flesh.  I have a lot of great associations with Trina and TEDDY BEAR REVIEW, as it existed under her watchful care... so early in my career.

I hope she ends up somewhere that keeps her happy and challenged!

Thanks for posting.

Dilu Posts: 8,574

Jared,

Was it you and mom, in the dollmasters catalog?  Lovely work.

dilu

DebbieD Posts: 3,540

bear_cry I know, I got the same letter... and feel very  bear_cry  but very  bear_flower  happy too as it sounds like she's moving onto bigger and better challenges.  I'm sure she'll go far with her career as she's such a caring individual.

Polo, IL

Dilu -
Yes it was us in th Dollmaster's Catalog.
And Thank you,

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Yes, I got the letter, also, and am sad she's leaving.  I have met and visited with her and she's a wonderful lady . . . best of luck in her new endeavors!

Dilu Posts: 8,574

Jarec, off topic as usual, I loved what  I saw of your and your moms creations.  Great job.  I hope this means I will see more of the two of you in future additions.

di

I Love Teddies South Florida
Website

Jared,

Thanks for letting us know.  I wish Trina luck in her new ventures (even though I don't know her).  Did Carie work at TBR before becoming editor? 

I also saw you in the Dollmasters catalog.   bear_original

Polo, IL

I don't know anything about Carie. I don't know if I have even met her. I am hoping that she will be at Schaumburg next weekend.

Board footer