Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

starlite Starlite Bears
Renfrew,Scotland

Yes ladies and gentlemen I have TWO swap bears to show:
Little Leo, who is my darling little bear from Terrie in Canada arrived a little while back - but can I tell you all how generous Terrie is - our original swap planned for late January took place Except little Golda that Terrie sent to me never ever arrived - then after waiting and waiting Terrie said she would send me another bear to replace Golda who had not arrived - such a generous lady :hug:  bear_flower
So here he is  Leoleo.jpg
And needless to say I adore him.
Then there is my other St Patricks swap (I already got a really sweet bear from Erika) this one is from our own dear Penny who despite being unwell managed to create a fantastic bear Blimey O'Reilly who she wrote was too drunk to travel on St Patricks day bear_grin I love him :hug:  bear_flower  and I am only sorry that my pictures to post do not do either of them justice blimey.jpg
So thank you both dear ladies - I will treasure Leo and Blimey - they both have a place of honour in my special glass cabinet where I keep my treasures in life
:hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Dilu Posts: 8,574

How wonderful they are Anne.  And Yes Terrie is a sweet generous lady.

congratulations

dilu

duff Deedle Bears
Dallas

Oh, what wonderful bears!   Leo and  Blimey O'Reilly are just adorable!       I guess the lesson learned is no drinking  bear_wacko  before traveling!   

Duff

Eileen Baird'sBears
Toronto

bear_original What a pair of Honeys, Anne.

Beautifully done, Terrie and PenPen!

Eileen

Sandi.S. Posts: 1,277

Leo and Blimey are both fantastic bears. What wonderful creations, Terrie and Penny!

I Love Teddies South Florida
Website

2 great bears - lucky you!   bear_original

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

Wonderful Bears Anne and how lucky you are.

Hugs
Carolyn
bear_flower

Marie_ Kiprie Bears
Yokohama, Japan

Wow Anne, Lucky you !
Both bear is so adorable !!  bear_wub

Great work , Terrie and Penpen.  :clap:

Hugs/Marie

Terrie Terries Bears
Sherwood Park, Alberta, Canada

Blimey is adorable! I hope that he wasn't too hung over when he arrived.  bear_grin  bear_grin
Anne, I am so glad that you are pleased with Leo. Hopefully Golda will show up either here or there after she is done her sight seeing.

Jo-Ann G Budd Bears Boutique
BC, Canada

Wonderful bears Anne.

lbbears Wind Lake. Wisconsin

They are both so cute bear_wub
:hug:
Laurie

Board footer