Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn
No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

Celena Oxford

Greeny.jpggreenminibear.jpgThis is my first miniature bear, about 3.5" tall AND such funs I had making this little one...a few more on the way... bear_original

A Big thank you to Stephanie for advising me on the supplies and tools to get for making mini!  She is a very lovely person.  Thank you Stephanie.  :hug:

Oh...I haven't name the little fellow yet...not sure what to call it...perhaps "Greeny"?  bear_tongue

melissa Honeythorpe Bears
Wellington, New Zealand
Website

way to go Celene!!!  Now you'll be hooked on minis  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin

Cute little bear!

Marion Acid Attic Bears
Versailles

Very cute ! I love his color :).

duff Deedle Bears
Dallas

Yea!  Another Mini bear Addict!  What a wonderful little bear you have created!      Isn't is amazing how addicting these little bears can be?      I can't wait to see more of your future creations!

Duff

Eileen Baird'sBears
Toronto

bear_original Wow, Celena--you've done a marvellous job on this little tiny mite!

I admire your dexterity, and especially your eyesight!

How about Pistachio?

Eileen

Amanda Pandy Potter Bears
Staffordshire, UK

What a lovely bear, way better than my first attempt. Your going to be hooked! bear_thumb

WildThyme Wild Thyme Originals
Hudson, Ohio

You've done a fantastic job on this little guy!   bear_wub  bear_smile  bear_wub

Kim Basta
Wild THyme Originals

Terrie Terries Bears
Sherwood Park, Alberta, Canada

Celena, he is adorable!

PeachtreeCottage Peachtree Cottage
Georgia
Website

Aw cute as can be!!  Well done!! :clap:

/bearhugs,

fribblesltd fribbles, ltd.
Kalispell, Montana

So adorable!!  I vote for Pistachio, sounds cute!!  = )

Amelia

baggaley bears Baggaley Bears
UK ( nottinghamshire )
Website

Celena he is just so cute, well done  :dance:  :clap:

Hugs
Vicki

Celena Oxford

Awe.....thank you SOOOO much for the compliments and encouragements.  And the lovely names suggested...I think, I will call it "Pistachio"!! bear_original   You all have gave me a great idea on the name for my future mini bears...maybe I should name them after NUTS hee hee...since I love to munch on nuts too  bear_tongue

Seriously, with all these lovely compliments from all of you, which I would say "THE EXPERTs", really makes me happy and give me more encouragement and confidence to make more...once again...THANK YOU  bear_wub

Oh yes...coming up...a group of miniature bears I had made...hee hee in a spurt of moment...  bear_tongue

Melissa and Amanda, both of you ARE very right....I am HOOKED in making them...hee hee

Beary HUGS from
Celena  :hug:

Board footer