Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

Shari Nova Scotia,Canada

Well here is my newest little bear and I do say little at about 6.5 inches.Her name is Pookums.I almost didn't finish her because my husband said she looked like a beaver bear_angry Can this be true??? I will list her for auction this evening,then finish the last bit of my next bear (really unusual) and then,paint my daughters room.make a duvet and do window treatment while she's at camp this week.
Picture3609.jpg

Hope this works.Blessings,Shari.

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

What a cutie-pie Pookums is, Shari . . . what do hubbies know???!!!  I have never in my life seen a beaver with a cute little bow in its hair!!  Wow, sounds like a really busy week coming up for you!  That oughtta to keep you off the street and outta trouble!! bear_grin bear_grin

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

Shari - your little Pookums is adorable and ever so sweet.
You sound like a very busy Lady and hope that you manage to get all your work done.
Have a good week.

Bear hugs
Carolyn

www.draffinbears.com

Dilu Posts: 8,574

She most certainly does not look like a beaver!?!?!  What is the matter with that man :lol::lol:

Make a duvet cover, paint her room finish an unusual bear.....all tonight?  now I really feel like a slugabed.

and for what its worth- my two cents on pookumsydo--adorable

just adorable, and she makes me smile

Great job Shari, you clever lady you----I have had my tea and and had to re-write cleaver two times....Where us Shelli

oops clever 2 times.....Intercal is going to put a time limit on me- no typing after schnaps.

I'll be Elke at Edinburgh wouldn't mind the schnaps part though-well maybe she would think it horrible that I mix it with ice tea.....

I'm just diggin a deeper hole here aren't I

Ppookums  is really cute, I think you do great work Shari!

Dilydoop

Dilu Posts: 8,574

The absolute worst that can happen is I make you guys laugh.....and if that's the worst....well carry on Dilu.....

Shari Nova Scotia,Canada

Thanks girls,I didn't think she looked like a beaver but what can you do?
Oh my dear Dilu,I can't get that all done today,I give myself till Tuesday bear_rolleyes Still have lots of prep to do,well the room will be painted I hope by Tuesday but I have until next Saturday to do the other things for her room.Busy,busy,and yes that should keep me out of trouble , hmm and maybe off the board and computer, HA! Well back at it.Hugs all,Shari.

bearsbybeesley bears by beesley TM
Tofield Alberta Canada

Absolutely adorable Shari. Wonderful color and sweet sweet expression. Great Job!!

Hugs Louise

Marie_ Kiprie Bears
Yokohama, Japan

Hi Shari,
Pookums is so cute !!! and it's so amazing that
you made small bear from such long pile !!! great work!

Dilu,  Yes you do make me laugh !!!!! Hahahahaha
         Oh, and I wanted to tell you
         I love your new avatar!

Bear Hugs/Marie

Just Us Bears Just Us Bears
Australia

Shari mah dear...there is just something about husbands...in that they feel responsible for pointing out the mistakes in our bears...and if there aren't any, they'll pick on something that isn't quite perfect, and tell you about that. My hubby loves my bears as much as I'm sure yours loves yours....but wouldn't it be great if they were a little less blunt in their obersvations!:P
Your bear is very very sweet...and has tons of appeal to boot. If hubby thinks he looks a tad beaverish, he's entitled to his opinion...but I beg to disgree. Beaverish....Humph!

Shari Nova Scotia,Canada

Oh Hayley,well said bear_grin I love the humph at the end. Maybe he'll be in a better mood tomorrow. Thanks Marie,it is a bit hard to work with the long pile on a little one but we struggle through what we must bear_original bear_laugh
  Thanks girls,I don't feel so bad about poor little Pookums now.

Blessings and hugs,Shari.

Just Us Bears Just Us Bears
Australia

Shari,
That panda on your site is just to die for! I would so love to see a closer pic of his facial and open mouth detail. Also, the bear you were using as your avatar before the angel....he had such a wonderful face, but I can't find him on your site. You do fantastic open mouths! My only effort at an open mouth was a disaster area!

Shari Nova Scotia,Canada

Thanks Hayley.My first avatar sold so fast I didn't even get him on site.I spent time with Jane's advice ,getting my web reworked.Then lots of time adding links.Now when I get a photo editing program,I'll add more pictures.I love doing open mouths.I'll try to post a better close up tomorrow of one of my open mouths.Right now it's after midnight and this pumpkin has a big day of home reno tomorrow(I mean today) so I best get off to bed.
  Blessings,Shari.

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

Shari - She's so cute!! Beaver! HA! What a goober that hubby is!! Hayley is right, they always have to be so blunt. And my husband always finds fault, then says "But it's still cute, can I keep him?" bear_rolleyes I've learned not to ask his opinion anymore!!! Took me the better part of 5 years, but I learned!!
Can't wait to see the next creation!
Hugs, Daphne

Delartful Bears Delartful Bears
Australia

Oooh what a beautiful bear!!  Thankyou for sharing him with us.

I just ADORE the colour!
Danni

rufnut Rufnut Teddy's
Victoria Australia

Shari, pookums is gorgeous, well done.:cool:

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

Definetely not a beaver! Adorable bear!

Winney Winneybears and Friends
White City, Oregon

Pookums is very adorable !...Beaver ??? What the heck ..the only thing that looks beaver is the beaver color but...even beavers do not have long fur.Pookums, what a cute name ...Winney

Shari Nova Scotia,Canada

Thanks girls bear_original bear_grin bear_laugh I thought my husband must be an..... anyway,thanks Winney ,my daughter the bear named Pookie but there are just too many so off she went to camp for the week and I couldn't stop thinking about her,sigh.It makes it worse that I am painting and fixing up her bedroom and I'm in there all the time,that makes me miss her more.... oh and so then I thought of Pookums,I think my Brenna will be pleased with the name bear_grin Well back to work bear_rolleyes
Hugs to all,Shari.

Board footer