Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

Bumpkin Bears Bumpkin Bears
Antwerp, Belgium

oh my goodness Judi - what a relief - I'm so pleased for you all - I hope her operations go well.

Hugs,
Catherine
xx

shantell Apple Dumpling Designs
Willamette Valley Oregon

OMG...that is so wonderful.  I'm sitting here reading your message with tears in my eyes.  Isn't the power of prayer and positive messaging such a wonderful thing.

bear_wub   bear_wub   bear_wub   :hug:   :hug:   :hug:

Now on to better days and good fortune...you've had your share of the "other".

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

ps...I called both my daughters schools just now to get a message to them that Mandi is going to make it.  I think thier day will be much brighter now....mine too after reading all your comments. bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

thumperantiques Newcastle, Ontario

Hi Judi,
     Yes, days like this are one in a million - I'm so glad your Mandi will recover.  She will enjoy all the pampering that is coming to her when she finally comes home.  It really is wonderful and you must be floating on cloud nine.

hugs :hug:  :hug:

Brenda

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Oh, Judi . . . I've been away for a few days and just getting to this, but I'm so pleased that your precious Mandi will be okay - just fantastic.  I will be thinking of you, your family, and Mandi in the coming days . . . best wishes all around!

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

Oh, hallelujah!!!!! Poor little girl but how lucky!!!
What a relief for you all!
Happy tears!!
:hug:  :hug:  :hug:
Daphne

Dilu Posts: 8,574

Oh Sweet Judikins, I am so happy for your family and furr baby.  E-bay?  Sheesh!

sorry about your phones frying-hang in there, three the charm!

knuffelbear Claudia's Knuffelbaeren
Heinsberg

Oh, Judi, I am so sorry for you. Prayers for your little dog.  :pray:  :pray:  :pray:
Hope everything goes well!  :hug:

Pumpkin & Pickle Bears Pumpkin & Pickle Bears
East Sussex

Judi, what fabulous news!!!!

I know cats have 9 lives, but how many are dogs supposed to have??!!!  :doh:  hee hee! I think she's definately used one of them up!

Now you MUST have a celebratory drink tonight.....or maybe I'll have one for you..... bear_whistle

Pijangibears Pijangibears
Denmark

Oh Judi. So happy for you. We all send a lot of prayers and he heard us. Thank God.
Will Mandi have any difficulties after she is done?

xolo-a-go-go xolo-a-go-go

I will be praying for your little mandi, that is awful!! I have 3 chihuahuas and a chinese crested and a xoloitzcuintli , I love dogs! they are my babies  .. I can imagine the pain you feel ,hang in there!!

millie PottersHouse Bears
Ohio

Thank God!  I have heard people make silly comments about praying for animals.  I have heard that "God doesn't care about your dog".  I absolutely do not believe that nonsense.  God does care.  The bible says that He sees every sparrow that falls.  I know He answers prayers for these little ones.  Last week one of our little stray kittens came up missing (the runt of the litter).  We prayed for her and shortly after the neighbor boy came to the door and showed us where the kitten was.  She was stuck in a basement.  We got her out and she is fine now.  God even cares about a little stray.

TamiL Dolls N Dreams
Aurora, Colorado
Judi wrote:

ps...I called both my daughters schools just now to get a message to them that Mandi is going to make it.  I think thier day will be much brighter now....mine too after reading all your comments. bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

Oh that is wonderful Judi. God answered all the prayers!!!
I'm so happy for you , your family and esp. little Mandi.
Hugzzzzzzzzzzzzz

chrissibrinkley Posts: 1,836

Oh no praying for animals is NEVER silly or stupid..we're the silly and stupid ones, not the animals.  A dog in Africa once rescued and cared for a infant baby boy left abandoned for dead.  The DOG knew it was a tiny life in need of saving, the humans tossed this baby away. (This made news a little while back)

St Francis is the patron Saint of all animals.  He comes through all the time.  bear_wub  bear_wub

I'm so happy to hear that Mandi's going to be ok after her surgery.  She's one tough cookie!!

:hug:
~Chrissi

Bearalive Bearalive
S.California
Website

Oh Judi I just found out about you Mandi now and I was reading ( front the beginning ) and crying, Today , two years ago, my Misty ( 15 years old Poodle mix  ) die. You love them so much, they give so much love. I am soo happy now that I got to the good part of this tread that she is going to make it and be fine!! THANKS THE THE LORD!!! I am so sorry for all your trouble and I do feel for your daughter. What a terrible thing to have to go through! I know that Mandi will have lots of prayers going her way and she will be home ready to be spoil soon.
Bear hugs and golly smiles .
Gladys bear_flower

Laura Lynn Teddy Bear Academy
Nicholasville, KY
Website

Laura Lynn Banner Sponsor

Oh Judi!

I have not been on in a day or so... saw your post and was a wreck myself for you!  My pups are my furry kids... they just stay little and do NOT go to college...

I was SO glad to see that she's going to be alright!!!!!!!!!!

Acipenser Bine-Teddies
Stockholm

Judi, I'm late, but so happy it works out for little Mandi. What a day you had  bear_shocked

Jennskains Posts: 2,203

Judi, I am relieved to hear that she will make it. :hug:

Tracy ThimbleBeary Originals
Iowa
Website

:dance:  :dance:

Yahooo!!!!  Mandi the a miracle dog!!!

bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

When I first starting reading your thread, I thought, "Oh No!! bear_cry  bear_cry  Please let me find a happy ending here"..........and I did!  I'm so happy for you and your family Judi! :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug: Miracles come in all shapes and sizes.......

Chowlea Bears Chowlea Bears

After a really shitty day from hell - this is BRILLIANT NEWS. :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Excuse my language - there's just no other description............................. :redface:

Aleta - The Silly Bear The Silly Bear
Portland, Oregon
Website

My cup runneth over with happy tears for you and your family!!   bear_cry  bear_cry  bear_cry

Warmest hugs,  :hug:
Aleta

sarahjane Brisbane

Judi...Thank goodness everything worked out alright, you and your family must be feeling sooo much better....Hopefully it will be on to better days  from now on.  :hug:

beary_clairey Luton

Oh Judi !!! Such sweet relief. I once read, that if dogs don't go to heaven, then I want to go where they go !!!!

Its so true, no matter how old they get they are always pleased to see you, sad to see you go and always brilliant company.

Since I met my hubby 12 years ago I have always been alone at weekends due to him working, I was so lonely on those weekends until we got my pups. I have never felt lonely since.

They are great sources of love and comfort !!!

Big Hugs

Claire  :hug:  :hug:

Delartful Bears Delartful Bears
Australia

:dance:  :dance:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:   That is the most amazing story. I am SO happy for you, and your family and your Mandi!

YAY!
Danni

toadbriar ToadBriar
western massachusetts

Judi, it sure seems like you're getting a bunch of horrid luck out of the way in one big chunk -
maybe the universe is doing it to you in one big RIP-  like getting your legs waxed! - instead of spreading
the misery over a longer period of time?? But it sure does hurt I know. I hope this means you have
only GOOD things happening for a very long time now!

I am so glad the pupper is going to be ok. It wrings my guts out to worry about ANY family members.

Last time I drove through the town center to go to the library during the 15 mins a week it is open,
there was a great big white-faced old golden retriever NAPPING in the road! This was right by the town
common, the big victorian houses with the gracious porches, the church & town hall right there & all.
You can only drive 15 mph around the common in my little town but still - a nap?? I stopped the car.
He wagged at me.

I ended up backing up & going around the other way!

If people drive too fast around here they're liable to get pulled over if they're lucky or a moose through
the windshield if they're not. That person who was driving better hope the next thing he hits isn't riding
a bicycle.

Board footer