Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca
Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb

BearBottoms 'Bear' Bottoms Originals
Ft. Bragg, NC

Hee hee hee, I just peeked in here at your mouse, Wendy!! He's ADORABLE, just as I said he'd be!!

I would comment on everyone's work, which I'm sure doesn't disappoint, but I haven't had a moment to look at everyone else's submissions yet!  :hug:

Kimberly W.

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

I love the new white xmas bear KIm. A very inovative collar. It really suits bear_thumb  bear_flower

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

Thanks Matilda bear_original  It is a really easy collar to make bear_original

Dilu Posts: 8,574

Oh my goodness.....

such wonderful delightful magical creatures!  Paula, Sara Jane, Gladys...wonderful and Christmassy and fun!  Nancy what clever needlefetlting on the face, and your pup is so cute!
And I am so very very very happy to see Kimmy back and making angels along with Sarah Jane, oh how I love  your angels!

Sandi your ferret is adorable!  Wnderful and I bet he does have a tum soon-I know I seem to from all the baking...

And Paula, I so dearly want to touch his nose, it looks like pure satin!

And on page one, Mellissa your panda is too too wonderful, and Jennie
, your new mini is so cute....And Jane's bear and Jin Jin such wonderful talent here.

I love it!  it is so much fun to be allowed to get to play with the big kids and see what you all get up to when you put your creative hats on!

So wonderful

Thank you all for sharing!

gollyhugs
dilu

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania
Dilu wrote:

And i am so vrery very very happy to see Kimmy bacjk and making angels

Oh Dilly, good to see you to and glad to be back, FINALLY!  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

MohairCircus Mohair Circus
Sacramento, CA

I uploaded a pic to the gallery.  I've been lurking for awhile but thought it might be time to jump in bear_original  I did a little red and pink bear, and I was going to make her an envelope that said "Dear Santa" on one side, and then Sealed with a Kiss on the other... so you could flip it over and keep her out for Valentine's Day... but I didn't feel like makin an envelope after puttin' all that thought into it!  LOL!   So I made her a little green bunny to make her more Christmassy bear_original
Missy

Delartful Bears Delartful Bears
Australia

Oh, here's my submission - Jack (Frost)
I'll be popping him on eBay this week.

jack1.jpg
Danni

All Bear All Bear by Paula
Kent
Website

What lovely new Christmassy bears!  This thread is looking so festive now and the gallery is gorgeous!!  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Dilu Posts: 8,574

DSC00122-2.JPGDSC00123-2.JPGWell it was suggested as I had 6 inches of lace left that I should do something with it...and this golly angel begged to be born.

My mistake, as now she wants friends of all sorts to come live with her.

Is there never an end?

But she came out well, so perhaps I should do another....she is 4 way jointed....her neck was simply too small for a cotterpin and disc....

WA
Dilu wrote:

My mistake, as now she wants friends of all sorts to come live with her.

Is there never an end?

she will need ladies in waiting and a prince charming................servants, a whole menagerie of poodles!!!
or if this wee princess is getting married?......... my goodness I wouldnt want to think about the wedding party let alone the groom and his family :crackup:  then there just has to be a vicar.....................

Wendy :crackup:
She is gorgeous by the way bear_thumb

Missy I just love your Caricature bear and rabbit. What wonderful fun style you have.  Now that you have posted, keep posting more. !!! bear_thumb  come talk to us. we are all ears on TT :dance:  bear_thumb

Bearalive Bearalive
S.California
Website

Dilu she is  so beautiful! :clap:  I am so glad that you had the left over lace!!
Bear hug and Golly smiles.
Gladys bear_flower

samanthapotter Mary Myrtle Miniatures
Cheltenham, UK
Website

Great christmas creations everyone!!  I'm really in the mood now - only one day of work left before a two week break!  Hooray!!
Here is my christmas bear.  Her name is Alice. This little bear is only 7cm sitting.

100_2433.jpg

nandesign Posts: 361

Hi Samantha:

What a wonderful little bear...I just love the hat and cape. Very sweet!

Hugs, Nancy

WA

ABSOLUTELY ADORABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! bear_thumb

Kent
Website

Samatha and Dilu what gorgeous work!  :clap:  :clap:

I keep taking a peek in the gallery ... it looks wonderful!!

fredbear Fred-i-Bear
Johannesburg
Website

Been playing around so added some christmas cheer to this little one.
tt.jpg

Lynette

Cleathero Creations Cleathero Creations
Ripley, Queensland

These are all so gorgeous and my little bear sits waiting to be finished!  I'll get there!

Kent
Website

Thanks to everyone who took part in the Christmas Challenge!  It has been an absolute pleasure watching our gallery develop!  :clap:  :clap:

Cleathero Creations Cleathero Creations
Ripley, Queensland

bear_cry
My bear didn't get finished.  I miscut the fabric and have to put an order in to get it from Sassys (that is the upside)  oh well it was great watching them here.

WA

Melissa, I just took a look in the Gallery and I must say that your bear is OUT STANDING.
Its just beautiful bear_thumb

Kent
Website

I just popped into the gallery too Wendy ... gotta say, I'm so proud of all the work we've all achieved in there!  Doesn't it look wonderful?!!  bear_wub

Board footer