Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

fribblesltd fribbles, ltd.
Kalispell, Montana

A BIG hurrah for you and Dallas and Cappuccino, Sue Ann!  That is incredible news, absolutely marvelous!  Huge congratulations!

Amelia

tinybear-dk TinyBear
Denmark

Wonderfull news Sue-Ann
Congratulations  :clap:  :clap:

bearsbybeesley bears by beesley TM
Tofield Alberta Canada

Oh Sue Ann! I cannot think of a living soul more deserving than you!

The precious bear you have entered into this competion is outstanding to say the least. You are an artist for all of us bear artists to aspire to, and I am honored to own one of your gorgeous bears and to have been graced with your friendship!

I am so pleased for you and send Garnet's and my love and hugs to help you with your celebration on this most deserving of awards! You are my Hero Girl! For such a humble soul as you, we could not be more pleased!

Hugs and Love Louise and Garnet

jenny Three O'clock Bears
warwickshire uk
Website

Congratulations..and well deserved...I think though that your original bear is a zillion times better than the Steiff version..while still a nice bear they can't quite capture your 'look'...it's good job really!!

:clap:  :clap:

Marie_ Kiprie Bears
Yokohama, Japan

Wow,  I am so proud of you Sue Anne !!!!!
Congratulations !!! Cappuccino is adorable !!!
He has 100% Sue-Anne style. So cute and  very new for  steiff !!!   :dance:  :dance:  :dance:

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

A huge

CONGRATULATIONS

Sue Ann. Dallas is wonderful and Steiff have made a good job with his replica. I must say though, I would much prefer to own Dallas, he looks so much more beautiful. A millon thumbs  up to you Sue Ann!

Hugs Jane.  bear_thumb  bear_flower  bear_thumb

lapousmor Sophie Z'Ours
Sarthe, France

Sue ann, i am so pleased for you!
But... I definitely prefer Dallas, hehehehe! no one can reproduce your bears : they are too unique.

bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Again, congratulations,
Beary hugs,
Sophie.

patsylakebears Patsy Lake Bears
Sydney

What an achievement Sue Ann I am so proud of you ......

Pumpkin & Pickle Bears Pumpkin & Pickle Bears
East Sussex

Sue Ann, what fantastic news!!! I am absolutely thrilled for you!! How many will be made?

dusty attic dusty attic bears
somerset

:clap:  :clap:  :clap: .CONGRATULATIONS. :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

All Bear All Bear by Paula
Kent
Website

What a fabulous achievement Sue-Ann ... I'm so pleased for you!  bear_flower

Densteds Densteds
Website

Wow!!!!!! Sue Ann....I could never imagine what it must feel like to have such a prestigous company make one of my bears, you must be nearly bursting with pride, gosh we're all so very proud of you  bear_grin  bear_grin

My sincerest congratulations on an amazing achievement...so well deserved... :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:
Sending huge hugs from Australia  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Yvonne Bebbin Bears
Buckinghamshire
Website

Huge CONGRATULATIONS Sue Ann.......you must be so proud!!!!  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Yvonne  bear_flower

Kathleen Pa

WOW!  Thats fantastic!!! :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Kathleen

NewelleyBears Newelley.Bears
Harrow, Ontario

Sue Ann...

Congrats on having Steiff produce a version of your bear!!!  I have been waiting to see the end result and was on The Toy Shoppe's website the other day and Cappuccino popped up out of nowhere!  I am a Steiff collector, so I might just have to add him to my collection.  bear_grin  Can't wait to see it up close when it arrives in the stores!!!  I hope they are sending you a free one, considering you did create the fellow afterall.

Congrats Again!!!

Jeremy

Newelley.Bears

sarahjane Brisbane

:clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  Oh well done Sue Ann...you must be so proud to finally see the finished product!!!

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

Sue Ann, I too am thrilled for you .  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  What a wonderful likeness.

Tammy Beckoning Bears
Nova Scotia
Website

SueAnn that is just so fantastic.  I had no idea this was in the works and I am thrilled to pieces for you.  What a great , well deserved honor !

Jennie Teddybears Sweden
Gavle, Sweden

Wow, that is HUGE news!!!

WildThyme Wild Thyme Originals
Hudson, Ohio

How wonderful Sue Ann!!!!!  A few months ago I was wondering if they had actually gone ahead and produced the winning bear from that contest!  I remember it... I debated entering myself.

Yippeeeee!!!!!   :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

They've definitely given the bear their own "Steifness" but I can definitely see the "Sue Ann" in their bear as well! 

Kim Basta

Bonnie Mountain Dreamer Bears
wooly woods of Missouri, USA

How wonderfully and fully deserved Sue Ann!!!

BIG HAPPY BEAR HUGS AND CONGRATULATIONS!!

You must be elated and I'm completely thrilled for you.  :clap:  :hug: They did do a good job with the likeness. Both Dallas and Cappuccino are both wonderful.

BearHugger Lichfield, Staffs, England

Congratulations :clap: , Sue Ann

Laurie Laurie Lou Bears
Norfolk

Congratulations Sue Ann :dance:  :clap:  :dance:  :clap:  :dance:  :clap:
Laurie :hug:

Jodi Falk Bears by Jodi
Gahanna , Ohio USA

Good job !!! I am proud of you !!!

baggaley bears Baggaley Bears
UK ( nottinghamshire )
Website

OH WOW that is just so fantastic  :clap: you must be so proud of yourself .Congratulations  :hug:

Hugs
Vicki

Board footer