Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca
Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb

Gijzette Elfin Bears
Mount Dora FL
Website

Hi Shelli,

That definitely looks like it hurts ***OUCH***. Knives that cost that much shouldn't break so easily.

I hope you heal fast.

Hugs,

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Gijzette wrote:

Knives that cost that much shouldn't break so easily.

My thought exactly!  bear_tongue

Thanks, everyone, for the well wishes.  I was actually trying not to post about this but Sonya caught a comment I made to Sophie about why I hadn't been posting much the last week and started a thread, so what's a girl-who's-sheepishly-trying-to-hide gonna do???

bear_original

Tammy Beckoning Bears
Nova Scotia
Website

EEKKKK !  That looks icky ! Shelli. be sure to take care and let it heal well.  I did love the way you told the story....I had to chuckle  bear_happy

thumperantiques Newcastle, Ontario

Hi Shelli,
     Ooooooh yuck - that loooks nasty AND gives me shivers at the same time.  I don't do well at the sight of blood, either.  "Drive YOURSELF to the hospital - you've got to be kidding!  Stay out of trouble, while you heal up, girl! 
                                big hugs,

Brenda

Aleta - The Silly Bear The Silly Bear
Portland, Oregon
Website

Ouch!!   bear_shocked  bear_shocked That's quite a booboo you have there!  You must have really been swinging that knife around with some gusto, girlie!! 

Warmest bear hugs,  :hug:
Aleta

kathytaylor Ruby Mountain Bears
Northern Nevada, USA

That looks alot like my husbands hand last year. He kept saying, it's fine, it'll be fine, I said, "shut up and get in the car". It was 7 stiches and still can't get his wedding ring on. I bought him a new one to fit the hand again.

Glad to hear that it was not a bad injury, still looks yucky!! hope it heals up right Quick for you.

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

Ouch Shelli - how awful for you.
I hope that it heals up really quickly to enable you to go to the show.
Take care,

Hugs
Carolyn
bear_flower

sewing stars sewing stars
providence, rhode island

oh, i hope you can heal up and get all that work done....i wanted to meet you in person at nevada city and see your bears in person! but you gotta do what you gotta do...plus, you must be insanely swamped with the boyd bears thing, which is sooooo awesome may i say!

Jane Perala Jane Perala Designs Ltd.
Vancouver Island, B.C., Canada

OW, OW, OW, OW, OW, that looks painful Shelli!!  Looking at it makes my "backside" feel all funny!

cbearlover Teddies by Connie
Nevada City

Shelli

Bill will have his "bear ears" on just for you...heehee

See you April 13-15 for the 24th Teddy Bear Convention in Nevada City CA (put another plug in for the show)

connie

sarahjane Brisbane

OWWWWWW Shelli!!!! That looks like it Hurt!!!!!!

Board footer