Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

SunnieOne Sunnie Bears
Ridgecrest, CA

Hey Judi, I kinda sorta have names for them.. nicknames at least. Since Mama is Sunshine and Daddy is Sunnie, we thought maybe Moonbeam for the boy (and call him Moonie or Beamer) and Rainbow for the girl and call her Rainey.

Susan- I didn't know you had a Yorkie. Sunshine is tiny also. She was only 1 1/2 lbs when we got her and was just under 5lbs before she delivered. She ususally is between 3 3/4 to 4 lbs.

Sonya

Michelle Helen Chaska, Minnesota

Soyna: The puppies are so cute....Ilove them....

millie PottersHouse Bears
Ohio

So cute!!! I love Yorkies.  Unfortunately, I never got the opportunity to breed my yorkie.  She came to me from a puppy mill, and desperately needed spayed.  I know she would have been a wonderful mom.

Teddy Tales My Teddy Tales
Massachusetts

Oh there sooooo cute!   My boyfriend gave me a Yorkie for Valentines Day with a Diamond ring on a ribbon around her neck, I never noticed the ring I was so excited about the dog they had to point it out for me. I've always wanted a Yorkie, she's my little baby. Her name is Sadie,she's a toy Yorkie.  I would like to breed her, but Im so scared. She is suppose to be only 5lbs right now she is 5 months old and she's a fatty. Your puppies are beautiful. How big is mommy & daddy?

DebbieD Posts: 3,540

:bday:  :cake: Welcome to the world dinky dots  bear_wub

Marlys Waggle Bears
So Cal Desert

Great pictures; they are darling babies. Love the names you're considering. I know 3 oz. is so small, but they look like little round, healthy pups. Please keep the pictures coming as they grow. Can never get enough of baby pictures.

SunnieOne Sunnie Bears
Ridgecrest, CA

Oh there sooooo cute!   My boyfriend gave me a Yorkie for Valentines Day with a Diamond ring on a ribbon around her neck, I never noticed the ring I was so excited about the dog they had to point it out for me. I've always wanted a Yorkie, she's my little baby. Her name is Sadie,she's a toy Yorkie.  I would like to breed her, but Im so scared. She is suppose to be only 5lbs right now she is 5 months old and she's a fatty. Your puppies are beautiful. How big is mommy & daddy?

Mom is about 4 1/2 lbs and dad is 7 lbs. (he was NOT supposed to be a dad)  We actually were going to breed her again with a male from down in LA, but when I was in the shower and Mike was SUPPOSED to be watching them... well lets just say Tiger WOODS was drawing more interest at the time.  Sunnie (my male) is registered as well, but he is bigger than her so we were worried about this litter. She did end up having a c-section but we also got her spade at the same time. She is so tiny that it is scary breeding her. Besides, she is like a little money pit. I thought $1500 was a lot for a dog, but I think we have put up at least 3 times that amountbetween her last pregnancy and this one. She didn't have any painful problem,s, but the x-rays and sonograms and the c-scection.. well it adds up really fast. Sunnie is going to get nuetered soon as well. I have a friend with a darling little 6 lb female that he is going to breed with, then its off to the butcher shop for him. lol.. poor little guy. He is such a sweety and has the most adorable personality and the softest sweetest eyes, I guess he deserves to finally be a daddy. we call him "da baby daddy" now lol
Sonya

Teddy Tales My Teddy Tales
Massachusetts

Keep sending the pictures as they get bigger. There so beautiful. Im glad everything went well.        Louise

kallie214 Friends "Fur" Life Bears
Gig Harbor, WA.
Website

Oh they are so adorable! My dog is about to have puppies (any day now!!) and I dont know how I am ever gonna part with them. 
Sonya, do you ever get attached and have to keep one...or two?

Congrats on your new babies!

Bear Hugs,

Kim

Jodi Falk Bears by Jodi
Gahanna , Ohio USA

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO cute !!!!!!

Donna Donna's Duin Bruins
Burbank, CA

Congratulations on the puppies.  Glad to hear that Sunshine and puppies are doing well.  So, who gets to puppysit while you go to Nevada City?
Donna

denisepurrington Out Of The Forest Bears
Seattle
Website

AnimatedSadieSmiling.gif
Congrats Sonya!!! What exciting news!!!
Sadie & I just L-O-V-E Yorkie Babies  bear_wub
Can't wait to see the pics.
Hugs,
Denise  bear_grin

karenaus Melbourne
Website

oh how cute! I hope you show us lots of pics as they grow:)

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

What a gorgeous Yorkie family, Sonya!  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

beary_clairey Luton

What cute doggies and puppies!!!

Are you going to keep the pups???

Well done to the new Mummy and Daddy!!!

Hugs

Claire

denisepurrington Out Of The Forest Bears
Seattle
Website

Oh, they are ADORABLlE!!!  bear_wub  Makes me want a new puppy.  I didn't see them before I sent my last post.
You must be sooooooo proud.
Hugs,
Denise : bear_grin

rosebearcottage Rose Bear Cottage
Lake Gregory, California

How wonderful Sonya.  :clap:

Kathleen Pa

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh, they are SO cute.   I just want to hold them........If I leave New York now..... California is almost right around the corner....Those puppies are just adorable. Please keep updating with new pics as they grow. 

Kathleen

Tracy ThimbleBeary Originals
Iowa
Website

bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub Oh what little darlings!!  I just wanna hold em!! bear_wub  bear_wub You must be soooooo proud Gramma Sonya!  How exciting!! :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:

I Love Teddies South Florida
Website

Sonya,

They are so cute!!!!  I love dogs and puppies.   bear_wub

Bearalive Bearalive
S.California
Website

CONGRATULATIONS !! bear_flower  They are adorable Sonya!! So happy for you that you were still here for the arrival!!
BIG happy hugs and very wide Golly smiles.
Gladys

Laurie Laurie Lou Bears
Norfolk

They are gorgeous Sonya.You will have to show us more photos as they grow-I just love puppies when they are running about as they are so sweet. bear_wub  bear_wub
Laurie :hug:

Stellajella Wien

Sonya, so sweet! bear_wub
I hope mom is well after giving birth!
All the best for mom & babies!

Gaby bear_flower

Jodi Moisan Storytime Bears

My son just saw the pictures of your babies and he said "Awwwwwwwwwww they look like little dolls"

Jodi Moisan Storytime Bears

Sonya , Tell Sunshine a package is on it's way, Bella had picked out dog treats for the new Dad and Mom but when I was gettin it ready for mailing I heard the news say more recalls have started on dog food and biskets, so I put in a couple nice chew sticks instead.  I am leery to give Bella anything now after all this pet food scare, she is so tiny, it wouldn't take much to hurt her and I am sure it's the same way for your tiny little family.

Hope they are still doing well, keep the pictures coming, I would love to see how they grow up,  I bet I'm not the only one.
hugs
Jodi

Board footer