Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca
Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb

Pages:
kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

LOL the thing on her head is a little devil (it even has a little tail at the back of the head LOL and little things to go around her legs)

puca bears puca bears

nounours_snow0006_1.jpgO.K. - here's our Baby......Nounours the Leonberger, photographed just over 3 weeks ago when winter paid a surprise visit...seems impossible that it was so recent, as it's now in the high 20'sC.
Nounours will be four in June - she was born on Friday 13th and appropriately, her kennel name is Hexe (witch)
We also have two cats, but I won't tempt fate by posting pics, as one of them is pretty ill right now....

huggies
Maria

puca bears puca bears

Hi Ellen....
I'm just trying to imagine walking TWO Leos...Nounours is all I can manage - she is WAY stronger than me, and I once foolishly let her realise it! She's our second Leo, and i learned way back to watch the body language - they seem to be able to gather themselves and charge....full tilt...and 55 kilos of dog hitting the end of the lead at full speed is VERY difficult to hang onto!
You'll easily recognise me at Munster - one arm longer than the other!!!! Oh and while I think of it , I'm at Mitte 02...I think that's the number of the whole block....
see you soon
huggies
Maria bear_flower

puca bears puca bears

Now you've really got me going.....we have TRIED to get people to fall off their bikes laughing...years ago we were living in Holland (near Eindhoven) and we'd regularly walk our two Irish Wolfhounds, one Bloodhound and....a Somali cat......the "feline wolfhound"......you can imagine the reactions!
Your Leonberger friends sound wonderful LADIES......but I bet you prefer your little girl. I don't really know the breed , but she looks a real sweetie!
huggies
Maria bear_flower

bearkidz bearkidz by Marion Fraile
charlotte
Website

Hi Maria,

as I told you before, Nounours is absolutely gorgeous and I love  bear_wub all pictures of her. Maybe I get to meet her one day in person at a teddy show, in case me coming to  Germany and a show in the south of Germany fall in the same time. If not, I guess we doggie owners will have our usual meeting at the Euro-Teddy. bear_grin
Huggies,
bear_original Marion

Dorothy Miss Dorothy's TeddyFolk
Alpine Ca.

This is Nora my best friend.
Ginny was Spunky the sheep flying?
Dorothynoraseyes3.jpg

puca bears puca bears

Marion and Ellen
back again!!!
Marion - I don't dare show Nounours photos of your pets - lounging by the pool - she would be SO jealous
and Ellen - thanks for the info on Havenese dogs...and boy have you had a LOT of dogs over the years!
this is such a fun thread - lots of beautiful furry friends to ooh and aaah over....
big huggies
Maria bear_flower

Stitch SanguineCreations
Wales

We took two of our ferrets to the beach with us yesterday.. I thought I'd add some of those pic's to this thread :)
Hamlet and Caleb, loved it. We had the beach to ourselves, most of the time. We had them on harness's and leads, but they didn't go far from us, so we took these off. The tide was going out, we sat by the caves, and let them play in the pools of water left.

11hCalebsm.jpg

Caleb and Hamlet checking out the view (it was a warm day, but misty)
26hamletcaleb.jpg

15hamletcalebframedall.jpg

Hamlet finds a small pool...
Hamlet reflecting..lol
22hamlet.jpg
Hamlet scuba diving
25hamletsmframed.jpg

1hamlet.jpg

28hamletcaleb.jpg

30hamletcaleb.jpg

Marlys Waggle Bears
So Cal Desert

Oh, aren't they cute. Looks like they had a great time exploring. I love the second and third pictures showing the rocks, beach and ocean...so pretty.

shuzlebears England

drawing2.JPGCopy-of-DSCN9737.JPGgentleman.JPGDSCN6357.JPGAfter seeing everyones pics of their babies, just thought I would show you mine!
My little boy 'Pongo', kennel club name 'Tarquin Gentle Touch' and he really is so gentle! Although he's knocking on 13 years now......enjoy the pics everyone. 
:hug: Shirley x

lbsl0 Whittier, California

Hi, Here is a picture of my pride and joy........

File0197.jpg

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

:crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:

Aleta - The Silly Bear The Silly Bear
Portland, Oregon
Website

Pride and Joy....Ha!FunnyMax.jpg

Jodi Falk Bears by Jodi
Gahanna , Ohio USA

Pride and Joy !!!!!

:crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:

K Pawz Guest

OMG they are all gorgeous!!!

Bobbie, those were done by a proffesional...if only I could get pictures like that!!! She was in shooting their pictures for a calendar.

hugs,
Krista

Michelle Helen Chaska, Minnesota

Linda: Pride and Joy!!!! :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:

Sandy: those farrets are amanzing. Gosh I would be so afraid they would run and I could not catch them.

shirley: I love your dalmation. So sweet.

Doroty: You dogie has a face that make you just want to hug her.....

BearBottoms 'Bear' Bottoms Originals
Ft. Bragg, NC

MightyMouse2-17.JPGWhat a fun thread!  I can't find a pic of our old Akita/Golden Mix, Rocky, but he looks like a black Golden Retriever.  Here is a picture of Mighty Mouse, our pet mouse.

Kimberly W.

Jodi Moisan Storytime Bears

Kimberly, I LOVE your mouse, I always had mice when I was growing up, I love them , the only bad thing is they poop all the time, as bad as it sounds it gets to the point it doesn't gross you out.

The pictures of the ferrets are nice too, I thought of Frankie and Annette and their beach movies  bear_grin

Pride and Joy  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:

and Shirley you and Michelle (siamese cats on page 1) should get your pictures together because you look like you have part of the cast from 101 Dalmatians

Aleta, what a cool cat picture

Penny's Penchants Penny's Penchants
Naicam, Saskatchewan

Rusty-april-2007.jpgMickey-april-2007.jpgSweetpea.jpgBooBoo.jpgWell folks - I am partial to . . .. . . . .. . .  sweet little guinea pigs - the sweet little furballs that they are!

The brown fuzzy guy is Boo Boo and the little white guy is Sweetpea - RIP - I was able to raise them up to 6 1/2 years and do miss them dearly BUT ........

I now have Mickey, the wee black guy who is about 1 1/2 years old and a wee, wee new guy - his name is Rusty - geez I wonder why!? bear_whistle

annalong MadebyAnna

sophie_l_2.jpg
lindsey_007.jpg
bear_001.jpg
Sophie is my english bulldog..I just found out today that we are expecting bulldog babies the beginning of June.
Rocky is my german shephard/boxer mix. He is 11
Bogey is my crazy siamese. He steals my bear parts..always digging his head in my bear supplies. I have had to go hunting for bear arms, legs etc  many times because of him!!
I also have two rescue kitties..Can't seem to find photos of them on this computer :O( But they  are very appreciative & sweet.
Anna

Kat Brierley Bears
Barnsley, South Yorkshire
Website

IMG_0224.JPGWe got our little bearded dragon yesterday. I don't know whether it is male or female yet, but s/he is called Dino.

Jodi Falk Bears by Jodi
Gahanna , Ohio USA

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEee Not too cuddly buy pretty !!! What do they eat ? Do they like to be held ?

sewing stars sewing stars
providence, rhode island

awesome thread jodi!!

here is my little guy, neo:

144896124_0d0c525e45_o.jpg

184053617_30ddcb8934_m.jpg
he loves sleeping under the covers, especially in the winter.

99895105_00107462db_m.jpg

306567089_a1ebf1f11c_m.jpg
and this is one of my favorite pics of him, i call it "neo vs. the vacuum". the vacuum won by the way... bear_grin

millie PottersHouse Bears
Ohio

wynnstan-002.jpgHere are my boys, Rudy and Wynnstan.  As you can see, Rudy is just tolerating the kiss from Wynnstan.

Gantaeno Je Suis Lugly!
Website

My pussy cat, Sherbie bear_original He's currently on a diet because the vet says he's 'fat and lethargic' XD

SherbieLolling.jpg

Ooo prom hair XD

sherbie.jpg

I have too many pets to post piccys of really... XD one dog, three cats, a lovebird and two fish... plus a tank of snails XD Ah, pets....

Pages:

Board footer